• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Mile High Rant

travgrif

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2010
Dublin, OH
I'm sorry all, but I've got to rant. Has anybody tried emailing MileHighShooting lately and gotten a response? I don't want to call out any specific name, but I've tried emailing her 4 times in the lat 6 weeks trying to get a status on the TOMB Arbiter stock and I've gotten no replies what so ever. Even when I call, there only seems to be one person that can deal with inventory questions, and she's mostly not available or on another line. I just can't imagine not replying back to a costumer at all. If I didn't reply back to my costumers at my job, I'd be in a world of hurt. For christ sakes, I'm trying to give them my money and I get this kind of service. Again, sorry for the rant. I just want to get the arbiter ordered. With the Form 3, then Form 4 wait, at this rate, I'd hope to have it by next summer.

Re: Mile High Rant

most of your posts have been rants it seems? MHS seems to have a very polite and responive team there. There is a reason jamie is very busy, and the cans are out of stock. I just picked up my TOMB arbiter, and its well worth the wait. Try calling and leaving a message for them. They will get back to ya. Seems like somthing had to have happend to not get a response? Jamie and Randy both do the can section of it i believe. Im sure they'll let you know when there in.

Call Randy at MH they will take care of you. Randy is one of the few people who will take time out of their busy day to take care of your shit. Just from experience I would have called MH before posting a rant; especially only after your 6th post. Anyways just call travgrif you will not regret it.
MH has their shit down might just be a technical issue.
Later joe m
Laredo Tx

Mile High is great. Randy got me something I needed in a hurry. I had no trouble getting ahold of him via phone or PM here on the Hide.

Ok....you have 6 posts in 2 months and you feel it's time to rant?
Looking at those posts they almost all revolve around wait times.
Keeping in mind Mile High does not manufacture the product and or have control of form times, you need to chill - find another can/supplier or a new hobby.
I understand your impatience but you're not going to get it any faster on this road.

I've been in contact with Jamie a few times the last few weeks, nice young lady and seems to be doing just fine.
I can only assume she has nothing new for you as far as information.
All business loves to take your money, be glad they don't without having a product in hand or formed for you - because it's not always that way.

Myself I'd put you at the back of the line or worse, but
I'm sure Mile High would/will be more professional than I of course.
I do hope though travgrif, that you're a happy camper in the end!

I just talked to Jamie last week. They are out of stock on the TOMB Arbiter. WTF just call back.

Rich

Did you ever think the email is not going through and the spam filter is picking it up?

Call and leave a message, there is not a minute the phones aren't ringing and they are not hustling for their customers. But then again it sounds like you might be one of THOSE guys so maybe you're on ignore, especially if the product is not in stock to begin with. By chance did they tell you they would contact you when the product was back in stock?

Just call during normal business hours and you will be well taken care of! I received my AIAW skins three days after they announced they were in stock! Cant go wrong with Mile High !!!

I just saw this post and I am sorry we haven't answered your
e-mail.Just call us or send me a pm with your needs. Tim is just about up and running again at SAS and we will have Arbiters again
very soon.
Thanks
Randy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ColoWyo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have always had great experiences with Mile High and Jamie in particular.</div></div>

+1, I love that they will call me when something I wanted comes back in stock, Jamie rocks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mile High Shooting</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tim is just about up and running again at SAS</div></div>That's good to hear.
wink.gif

I recently purchased the same setup from Mile High and while they are somewhat difficult at time to get email responses from they are top notch. They were straight with me about form 3 times, availability, and price.

I bought a TOMB Arbiter Ti and TOMB brake from them in June. I've dealt with both Randy and Jamie, both via email and PM. Can was immediately available for Form 3 transfer to my SOT but it took about a month to get a TOMB brake in the M18x1 thread I needed. It's a supplier issue. Went 100% smoothly every step along the way and I never felt ignored.

Sorry guys trying to pick up a TOMB Arbiter, I beat you to the punch! Big thanks to MHSA. I felt very satisfied with the customer service and pricing I received.

Love MH! Diann, Randy, Jamie and Adam are awesome people. My bolt took a sh** on my AI so Diann let me barrow hers until mine gets back from AINA. Also... I don't even know if they have VM because someone always picks up.

Bought a SAS Ti Vengeance TOMB model in january. Had some issue with the brake in initially ordering one thread size but needed to get another when I changed guns. No problem. Email seemed to work just fine. I only called once early on to get some details of ordering down pat. I've since called to order an Atlas bipod, again, no problem. Jamie, my POC there was always quick to answer emails and iron out the initial details of the order.

Can came in last week, used it today. Works great.

MHS has my vote and full confidence. Couldn't be happier.

Bought a nightforce from them on tuesday. GREAT place to deal with!!! CS is awesome and they ship fast!!! Thanks again MH!!

I was there this morning. It looked like a beehive of activity, yet they took time to deal with even my small issue. MHSA handles some BIG accounts. It didn't seem to matter to them that I was small fries. I was treated with respect and courtesy. If they have something that I'm looking for, I won't look anywhere else. Class acts. I'm sorry you've got upset with them, but I'm here to assure others that MHSA has gone WAY beyond to treat me well...and I'm not anybody.

Cheers