• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

'Mile High Shooting Accessories'? Question to you

Whitebrad25

Private
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2012
I have been trying to buy a particular firearm for a little time now and have even had poor inconveniences from forum sponsors (to remain unnamed).

A Google search for the rifle for sale pulled up Mile High Shooting Accessories. I have read good things about them and my questions do not concern their ethics or business practices...

Do they keep an up to date inventory? As I was buying the rifle I saw a little comment that stated "the inventory on this item has changed from 2 to 1" which I thought was cool since I was buying one. I went back to look again and now it says sold out. So it would appear that myself and someone else had bought their last two remaining rifles. Can anyone confirm their online auto-inventory?

Much appreciated, I just want to get this firearm and move on!

Re: 'Mile High Shooting Accessories'? Question to you

I have bought from them a couple times. One item was an AICS stock that showed in stock. I get an email a day or so later saying that is was on backorder. I didn't think it was a big deal. I'm sure there is a delay on there current stock and items being ordered. Especially right now. Have you called them? I can't remember the woman's name (Melissa?) Comes to mind. I'm sure they can give you the exact answer your looking for.

The folks over at Mile High are as good as they come. They have taken care of me more than a few times. I would not hesitate to do business with them, moreso I cannot recommend them enough. That said, i'm not sure what the hours are between christmas and new years and not sure what kinda stock they are sitting on with panic that is going on right now. Give them a call or better yet pm here on the hide. They'll get back to you .
hope this helps

In situations like this, pick up the phone and talk to a human.

My limited experience with Mile High has been positive. Seem like good folks.

Good folks over there and they have a good size warehouse.

I always call them. When I was looking for an older AE they didn't have any in stock, so Randy offered me his if I really wanted one. Nice people.

I have had multiple experiences with Randy and the folks at Mile High and their integrity, IMHO, is beyond reproach. I have had great customer service and have received the same high level of attention regardless of whether I purchased at $10 item or a SB $3500 scope. I would do business with them again without ANY reservation. I am convinced that whatever it is that occurred absolutely was not something intentional on their part or even a by-product of any sort of inefficiency. These guys/gals are pros in my opinion.. 100% GTG.

I went and dealt with them in person when I bought my schmidt and a few other items. They were great to deal with and I believe they carry a fairly sizeable inventory. I cannot speak as to their website updating inventory.