• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mile High Shooting / AICS

Zebra644

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2010
Ohio
I want to give credit where credit is due. I was advised by a fellow LEO to contact Diane at Mile High Shooting about purchasing an AICS 1.5 model. Diane was unavailible to finsh my transaction but hannded it off to Melissa with all the information I gave to Diane, those ladies are good to go and very knowledgible as well as pleasant to conduct business with. So when the truck gets here around Wednesdayish, my build will be pretty much complete. A 1.5 Black AICS Stock with LOP ext. to 14 1/2, Rem 700 with LTR 20 inch barrel, Trijicon Accupoint 5-20 x 50 Milldot, Weaver Rail,1 piece Warne Tactical Mount, Badger Ord Bolt Lift, Harris 6-9 notched , swivel, with pod lock and TIS Sling. Next will be to see if I will have to raise the adj. cheek piece and then contact Victor Company USA for the spacers.

Re: Mile High Shooting / AICS

Good for you!

Mile High was very friendly to me as well when I called a couple weeks ago for AI pricing. I ended up going with EuroOptic for a TRG-22, but I was most appreciative of the efforts of both vendors for the courtesy they extended to me as an LEO. It definitely helps.

Have fun with that build.

Just placed an order with Diann and she could not have been any nicer or helpful to me. I am quite simply astounded at how great of experience I had with Mile High and they have certainly earned my business for a long time.

Just noticed you guys were from Ohio! Hopefully we will run into each other at thunder valley!

I've been putting Melissa at Mile High through the wringer the last couple of weeks. My kit is almost ready to be delivered and I can NOT wait! I'm sure Melissa will glad to have the rifle out the door too. I can't say enough good things about how helpful and cordial they've been.

Mile High is a first class company, they will answer all your questions no matter how stupid is is, lol , I always dealt with Randy at Mile high he's top notch.

Diann is the Bomb. (But so is Melissa)

Ms. Diann has really helped me out lately...can't say enough good things about her and the Company. I have a AICS AX on the way and can't wait. Deal with confidence!

I put Melissa through the wringer getting the details of my AE sorted out, she was great through the whole process. Now I have exactly what I wanted, and I've gone back to Mile High several times for accessories. Great company with great people!

They don't jerk you around on price and hope you are some idiot who doesn't know what this stuff cost either. I called every single licensed AI distributor and while they didn't do anything wrong per say Diann went above and beyond without being asked...I really appreciated that.

Not to mention Mile High had the greatest availability and lowest price

I'm a big fan of Mile High Shooting too. I've dealt with Randy on a few occasions and have nothing but good to say about him and his company.

My buddy Luke Volkmann (whose 1911's they have every now and then) recommended them to me. Haven't done any business yet but they've been very responsive to my enquiries.

Diann was awesome. I priced an AI AQ with her (eventually went the TRG-22 route as well) and she couldn't have been more helpful.