• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mile high Shooting Vs. Eurooptics? getting ready to order ACIS stock

Rusty Bluck

Private
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2013
I'm getting ready to order a ACIS 1.5 sa 700 stock.... Mile High shooting has it for $697 pulse shipping to ohio or eurooptics $750 with free shipping.. So it would come out close... who is faster with better customer service?

with mile high on debating on getting a jewell trigger and a 1000 berger hybrids added to shipment,,..lol

The only logical answer is to buy one from each vendor, then come up with the much easier solution of what to put in the second chassis.

I don't think you will go wrong with either, I don't have any experience with Eurooptic but Mile High are great people that I've met so that's typically where I buy gear.

Same--both are awesome. I order from Mile High more these days as they have been far better on shipping to Alaska.

Also, mention 5% discount for hide members. Doesn't work on lapua brass or boolits--but most other stuff.

Same answer as the rest, ordered from both. You can't go wrong with either.

Both great but usually Mile High as I live in Colorado and can drive up, I have bought some TRG's from Jason as well as a few HK's though, they're gtg as well.

You won't regret dealing with either. I have purchased from both and both are great companies in regards to customer service and shipping.

My go to guy is Jason at Euro Optic, great guy to deal and if he doesn't have what you're looking for in stock, he'll order it for you and get it to you ASAP. Ive purchased from Mile High as well, you cannot go wrong with either of the two.

If you shop at Mile High, just make sure you ask them what they will give you the 5% discount on. Not all items qualify. I bought a new AW barrel from them today and they said they did not have enough margin on it to give me the 5%. I was a little surprised because they gave me the discount a couple of years ago when I bought my AINA Bartlein barrel from them.

I have ordered several times from euorooptic without an issue. Can't say the same for Mile High so I stick with EO.

never dealt with mile high but i have had awesome service above and beyond with Jason and Keefer at Eurooptics.

Just to reiterate what others have said. Both are fantastic to deal with and are the top of customer service. Also thanks for telling me about the discount...wish I had know yesterday when I ordered my AICS pistol grip skins from MH.

Sent using Taptalk

MH just got my business today for a spuhr 3001 and 140gr hybrids. Free shipping, no tax, shipped same day.

Never personally dealt with E.O., but the guys at Mile High are awesome, and I highly recommend the shop. In many ways it really is a family operation up there too, run and owned by an American veteran who is also a purple heart recipient.

Last edited:
I'd take my business's to the PH recipient everytime. I like to participate in the success of someone who sacrificed for me...just how I roll.

Last edited:
You're going to get the red carpet treatment from both. However, I heard Mile High gives a 5% discount for Hide members. Not sure if it applies across the board. Maybe something to ask. Correct me if I'm wrong fellas.

I'm getting ready to order a ACIS 1.5 sa 700 stock.... Mile High shooting has it for $697 pulse shipping to ohio or eurooptics $750 with free shipping.. So it would come out close... who is faster with better customer service?

What did you decide? I'm been wondering which one to choose as well.

Mile High quoted me 3 wks for my new barrel to be threaded but had it out in 1 week. I was pretty happy about that. Very easy transaction. Also had a similar experience with EO as well a couple of years ago.

Very easy choice either way as you can't lose.