• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mile High Shooting

triplecelectric

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2009
Valencia, Ca.
Not sure if this is the place but wanted to throw out some props about these guys. They have an incredible selection of quality stuff, great prices and UNBELIEVABLE customer service. THANKS Mile High.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did something very special for me of which I won't say in hopes I don't pigeon hole them into doing it for everyone but it was remarkable.

Mile High Shooting

I purchased the Spuhr ISMS SP-3601 from them, also the angle cosine indicator mount. They do carry some quality items.

erysunu4.jpg
aty2y5az.jpg

Definatly a great find for me when I moved down here to Colorado. They are awsome and put up with my dumb ass so they must be good people also.

I agree whole heartedly. Just got a case of ammo. They even put up with all of CT's crap requirements.

I will never forget the deal they made me on an expensive item during Shot Show a few years ago. They have my business for life.

I do all my business there too. They will do EVERYTHING to make you happy. Will deff do business with them again! Keep up the great work.