• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Mile High Shooting

Re: Mile High Shooting

Yes, Diann and group are excellent to deal with, bought a number of AI accessories from them. As you said, super fast shipping.

Randy and Diann are 2nd to none when it comes to price and customer service, thank you for supporting our team

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent service from some excellent people. </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pgarcia</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Randy and Diann are 2nd to none when it comes to price and customer service, thank you for supporting our team </div></div>

100% agree!

+1 Randy is a great guy- Worked with me to get my NSX in a very tight timeline!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Long_Action</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent service from some excellent people. </div></div>

+1</div></div>
+2 Great People to do business with

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bwo6.5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for Diann excellent </div></div>

+1000 for Diann and Mile High Shooting... great people.

Tom

Similar experience with Diana and Randy. Had shipped my AI 18 moa base for a mill job (to fit the PR scope) on the Friday before Thanksgiving. Had it back and on the rifle the following Tuesday looking brand new with the mill and paint job Randy did. They rushed it just so I could take my brother out shooting while he was visiting here from AZ for the holiday.

Yeah, what they all said!!!

Randy and company are great with fast delivery! Thank you, MHS!