• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Military Appreciation Giveaway - HS Stock (700 SA)

Re: Military Appreciation Giveaway - HS Stock (700 SA)

Go ahead and toss my name in the drawing please. This is an awesome show of appreciation and from us here closing down Iraq I say thanks! ABN ATW!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BravoSector1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sir

Would like to be entered. AD AF, 12-years, 0-4...and counting.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: para1505</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please enter me in the drawing for the stock. I served in the ARMY 87-90 82nd Airborne Division. Thank you for your generosity to the service members.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strive4More</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go ahead and toss my name in the drawing please. This is an awesome show of appreciation and from us here closing down Iraq I say thanks! ABN ATW!</div></div>

Got you guys added. Thanks for your service!

Update 11/3/11 - Sirhrmechanic had added a TAB gear sling to the drawing!

AD AF here, just wanted to stop by and say that I (we) appreciate your generosity for recognizing the things we do.

I don't want to be added to the drawing as I'm not in the processing of building another rifle at this point in time. Hope it goes to someone that can put it to better use than I can.

I would like to put my brother in the running, my brother in Afghanistan, we just got word hes going to be sent back early me and my dad would like to get him a 700 to come shoot with us. He at this time is not a member but will be when he gets home.

Respectfully
Cowboy 1978

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tt350z</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AD AF here, just wanted to stop by and say that I (we) appreciate your generosity for recognizing the things we do.

I don't want to be added to the drawing as I'm not in the processing of building another rifle at this point in time. Hope it goes to someone that can put it to better use than I can.</div></div>

Thanks for the kind words, and thank you for your service!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to put my brother in the running, my brother in Afghanistan, we just got word hes going to be sent back early me and my dad would like to get him a 700 to come shoot with us. He at this time is not a member but will be when he gets home.

Respectfully
Cowboy 1978
</div></div>

Got him added, please extend my thanks to him for his service.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FormulaZR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tt350z</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AD AF here, just wanted to stop by and say that I (we) appreciate your generosity for recognizing the things we do.

I don't want to be added to the drawing as I'm not in the processing of building another rifle at this point in time. Hope it goes to someone that can put it to better use than I can.</div></div>

Thanks for the kind words, and thank you for your service!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to put my brother in the running, my brother in Afghanistan, we just got word hes going to be sent back early me and my dad would like to get him a 700 to come shoot with us. He at this time is not a member but will be when he gets home.

Respectfully
Cowboy 1978
</div></div>

Got him added, please extend my thanks to him for his service. </div></div>

I will, I am a disabled vet my self and I speek for him and I'm sure he would agree every one is welcome, but what maters most to us is the people back home rembering us and thoes that has fallen. We are wired this way and we enjoy our service and would do it for any one any time. What is important to us is not to be forgoten although we wouldnt want to be anywhere else

Re: I have an HS stock to give away to a serviceman

I would like to be entered as well.

Thank you.
Please enter me.
Maybe I can get my SA build started.

You, sir, are an awesome individual. I was medically retired from the Marine Corps at 20 back in 06 (i apparently don't die, despite their best efforts
smile.gif
) If you don't mind, I'd like my name tossed in with the rest.

I'd like to be removed from the drawing please. I'd rather it go to one of the disabled vets who have posted in here instead and by withdrawing my name it inceases the odds of one of them being drawn.

Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I will, I am a disabled vet my self and I speek for him and I'm sure he would agree every one is welcome, but what maters most to us is the people back home rembering us and thoes that has fallen. We are wired this way and we enjoy our service and would do it for any one any time. What is important to us is not to be forgoten although we wouldnt want to be anywhere else</div></div>

Thank you for your service also! Would you like to be entered in addition to your brother?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MN sharpshooter]I would like to be entered as well.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cwhardee13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you.
Please enter me.
Maybe I can get my SA build started.
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SlowNoisyDeadly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You, sir, are an awesome individual. I was medically retired from the Marine Corps at 20 back in 06 (i apparently don't die, despite their best efforts ) If you don't mind, I'd like my name tossed in with the rest.
</div></div>

Got you guys added - thank you all very much for your service.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to be removed from the drawing please. I'd rather it go to one of the disabled vets who have posted in here instead and by withdrawing my name it inceases the odds of one of them being drawn.

Thanks.</div></div>

Removed you - if you change your mind let me know!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Count me in!</div></div>

Got you added - thanks for your service!

Please add me in.

Thank you.

Please count me in.

USAF 2003 to 2006

this is just awesome!! i really admire what youre doing here sir! i dont wish to be added as there are men on here who deserve it more than me(i.e.:they've shed blood by the actions of our enemy). id love to see one of them get it and start a new build! Semper Fi brothers. and thank you again for your appreciation sir.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alderleet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please add me in.

Thank you.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HD1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please count me in.

USAF 2003 to 2006
</div></div>

Got y'all added. Thanks for your service!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sixpack340</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this is just awesome!! i really admire what youre doing here sir! i dont wish to be added as there are men on here who deserve it more than me(i.e.:they've shed blood by the actions of our enemy). id love to see one of them get it and start a new build! Semper Fi brothers. and thank you again for your appreciation sir.
</div></div>

Thanks, but it's really those in uniform that deserve the admiration.

Thank you for your service.

Thanks for the kind gesture.... Please enter me in drawing.
Bill Larson
USN 65-69

If I win it, I'll auction it off here aboard the base (Quantico) and donate the funds to the Wounded Warrior Regt.

Awwww come on man how come you have to make all of the rest feel bad about their intentions to keep it?
grin.gif
SF

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Larson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the kind gesture.... Please enter me in drawing.
Bill Larson
USN 65-69</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krummarine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I win it, I'll auction it off here aboard the base (Quantico) and donate the funds to the Wounded Warrior Regt.</div></div>

Got you guys added. Thanks for your service.

BigJoe is the winner.

Thanks to all those are or have served, and thanks for entering!

awesome thanx guy, that is very very cool.

Your a stand up guy. Congrats BigJoe!

Crap! I am pulling a 24hr Charge of Quarters shift here at Ft. Bragg and just saw this. Even though it is to late for me to enter I just want to sat thank-you for being so generous! If us military did not have support from the people of our country everything we do would not be worth while.

Thanks again man I really appreciate your gratitude for the military!

Awesome! Congrats BigJoe! Thanks again for your appreciation Formula!

OK enter me back into the drawing and if I win it'll go to my buddies friend who just came back from Iraq minus a leg and a good bit of arm/face damage (IED) and is currently learning to walk with a prosthetic in a Texas hospital.