• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

milldot for 22lr

sniper81

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2010
got me a milldot scope and was thinking of getting milldot master but not sure if it will work with a 22lr

Re: milldot for 22lr

Just pick the ammo it likes and make a Good range card for the rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deadeye351</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just pick the ammo it likes and make a Good range card for the rifle.</div></div>

that sounds like a better idea, for the ranges you'll probably most likely be shooting at, the mildot master may be counter productive, and be a few more dollars you could have spent on ammo or something else.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sniper81</div><div class="ubbcode-body">tasco 2.5-10 </div></div>

Bingo! Great 22LR scope, I have a couple of them, you can't beat the price with a stick and it works very well.

The Tasco .25-10 milDot is also available as a 6-24, still under $100, focuses down to 15yd, 1/4MOA clicks, 75+MOA of adjustment. VAR624X42M.

Why 24X? Why not? Works a whole heckuva lot better finding .22 caliber holes in the outthere...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deadeye351</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just pick the ammo it likes and make a Good range card for the rifle. </div></div>

Thats what I do too. I also have different cards for different ammo. Not just for rimfire, but for diff 223, 308 and 30-06 loads.

Its easy enough to do and making the charts actually helps me remember my hold overs.

+1
I just bought two Tasco6x24x42's on Amazon for 71 per. Great scope and really good optics for under 100.

Thanks for the 2.5-10 Tasco lead.

I'd jump on the Weaver if I did not need AO for my neighborhood 50ft indoor range where I paper punch more than I get to shoot long range in the country.
I was also looking at the 3-9 Clearidge RM.

I'm also thinking about the tasco 2.5-10, can anyone tell me how much MOA of elevation adjustment it has?