• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Millennial Democrats

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    Gotta love 'em

A 21-year-old embattled Kansas lawmaker was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving — his second arrest in less than a month — and is facing fresh calls for his resignation or removal from office. A Kansas trooper arrested Aaron Coleman around 1 a.m. Saturday on Interstate 70 near Lawrence, the Kansas Highway Patrol said. Coleman was taken to the Douglas County Jail, where he bonded out hours later.
    At the time of the arrest, Coleman was already out on bond from an Oct. 30 domestic battery arrest. In that case, he allegedly pushed, hit and spit on his 18-year-old brother in a fight that erupted because the brother was going to get baptized, according to court documents.

kansas rep aaron coleman.jpg
    And here is a pic of that fine young fellow

Another twerp bought by Soros.

His "priorities"

Medicare for All
    Sustainable Energy
    Public education
    Rational gun policy
    Stabilize the budget
    Legalize cannabis
    LGBTQ+ protections
    Abortion rights
    Voting Rights
    Universal Basic Income

Evidently "respecting the religious beliefs of others" and "not being a drunk driving douchebag" are not on the list

Fuck this guy

...who the fuck votes a 21yr old into office for anything?...

what sagely leadership skills has that kid learned in his whole 3 years of being an adult?
    I'd argue not a full adult till 25. Granted, I struggle with this concept as one can be 18 to go kill for their country; yet not buy beer.

His "priorities"

Medicare for All
    Sustainable Energy
    Public education
    Rational gun policy
    Stabilize the budget
    Legalize cannabis
    LGBTQ+ protections
    Abortion rights
    Voting Rights
    Universal Basic Income

Evidently "respecting the religious beliefs of others" and "not being a drunk driving douchebag" are not on the list

Fuck this guy
    ...so hes basically a walking DNC puppet with no original thoughts of his own who just regurgitates the party line....

well hes already got the DUI in the bag, all he needs to do is kill a bitch and hell have earned his 'Kennedy' merit badge

...so hes basically a walking DNC puppet with no original thoughts of his own who just regurgitates the party line....

well hes already got the DUI in the bag, all he needs to do is kill a bitch and hell have earned his 'Kennedy' merit badge
    Lets not forget to marry a dude and have a few known man on man dates in the past like Obummer

That's Kansas for you. This place is fucked up on so many levels; can't wait to get out of this hellhole

That's Kansas for you. This place is fucked up on so many levels; can't wait to get out of this hellhole

It wasn't like that when I lived there in the mid 90s

It was pretty nice, at least in the Wichita area.

This kid is a rep in Wyandotte County. Wyandotte county is the hood of Kansas. Definately not a representation for the whole state of Kansas. He got a lot of flak after he won. Something about comments to his gf on Facebook. I thought he had been replaced.

I'd argue not a full adult till 25. Granted, I struggle with this concept as one can be 18 to go kill for their country; yet not buy beer.

It's possible to be a full adult at 18 if your parents raised you right and didn't treat you like a child as you got closer to 18.

Kick out of the house at 18, get an education or get a job or both. moving back in with parents not an option.

It's possible to be a full adult at 18 if your parents raised you right and didn't treat you like a child as you got closer to 18.

Kick out of the house at 18, get an education or get a job or both. moving back in with parents not an option.

+1

That was pretty much me. Joined the Navy right out of high school, never went back except to visit.

+1

That was pretty much me. Joined the Navy right out of high school, never went back except to visit.

i moved back home for 6 months right after i got out of college to take care of a parent who had a back surgery and they both were unemployed at the time. i had a fulltime job and i paid for everything, groceries, electric bill etc. Couldn't take it longer than about 6 months though. once everyone seemed to be on the mend and back to work i was gone.

its true what they say, you can never go home again. the dynamic had definitely shifted

Reactions: 308pirate
    ...who the fuck votes a 21yr old into office for anything?...

what sagely leadership skills has that kid learned in his whole 3 years of being an adult?
    Any different than a 30 something bar maid with big tits and a 2 digit credit score ? They are just a puppet, trying to appeal to the demographic they need to target.

His "priorities"

Medicare for All
    Sustainable Energy
    Public education
    Rational gun policy
    Stabilize the budget
    Legalize cannabis
    LGBTQ+ protections
    Abortion rights
    Voting Rights
    Universal Basic Income

Fuck this guy

So you copied and pasted what he copied and pasted?