• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Let's show some love to moderate Democrats

alpine44

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2010
North Carolina
Please call your Democrat representatives and encourage them to stand against the frivolous expansion of the welfare state under the guise of "infrastructure".

Yes, Democrats as a whole are our political enemies but my enemy's enemy is my friend - when it matters.

If Joe Biden fails this week, his entire domestic agenda is done for at least 15 months

The conclusion of the article with my emphasis added:

"...Touting the infrastructure plan this spring, Biden cast it in historic terms as a "once-in-a-generation investment in America, unlike anything we've seen or done since we built the Interstate Highway System and the Space Race decades ago."

Which is a bold vision for government re-involvement in nearly every aspect of American life. But it is also a massive gamble by Biden -- staking essentially the entirety of his agenda on two pieces of massive legislation that, at least currently, face very uncertain futures in the House and Senate.

What's more remarkable is that there doesn't appear to be a "plan B" for Biden and Democrats. The size of these two bills -- in terms of cost and scope -- as well as the time and attention they have drawn from the administration and Democrats in Congress means that there isn't going to be a second bite at this apple if the first one doesn't work. This is it. A one-shot deal.

Looming over all of these machinations are the 2022 midterm elections, which, if history and a handful of recent polling data is any guide, look likely to cost down-ballot Democrats dearly. The unstated but ever-present concern for congressional Democrats as well as the Biden White House is that if the party fails to pass these major agenda items in the coming week(s), they will lose the chance to do so before the 2022 midterms. And if as expected, Republicans take back control of at least one chamber of Congress (if not both), the chances of any major legislation like this passing in 2023 or 2024 is essentially nil.

All of which means that unless Democrats can all get on the same page over the next week, Biden's expansive agenda will be doomed. And Democrats' chances of transformational change in how government impacts every day Americans lives will disappear -- maybe forever.
"

Also, don't forget to remind the RINOs what the cost of defection will be.

Democrats circle their wagons around whatever the evil talking point is today. They can not be persuaded to go against their ranks...period. Even if he agrees with you, he will vote against whatever his constituents want to tow the party line. Anybody with a "D" next to their name can NOT be trusted.
You are asking for something that is not possible. IMHO

Democrats circle their wagons around whatever the evil talking point is today. They can not be persuaded to go against their ranks...period. Even if he agrees with you, he will vote against whatever his constituents want to tow the party line. Anybody with a "D" next to their name can NOT be trusted.
You are asking for something that is not possible. IMHO
What does it cost you to try?

The cost of failure is at a minimum 3.5T of wealth transfer from the makers to the takers, which means an additional 23k debt for each of your children and grandchildren (assuming that 50% of the US population pay taxes).

Reactions: kmckinnon
What does it cost you to try?

The cost of failure is at a minimum 3.5T of wealth transfer from the makers to the takers, which means an additional 23k debt for each of your children and grandchildren (assuming that 50% of the US population pay taxes).

Absolutely! Go ahead and try. Like you said, it cost nothing but a few minutes of time. Just don’t get any warm fuzzies while your Democratic Senators and Representatives are blowing smoke up your ass, telling you what you want to hear. $3,500,000,000,000 will buy a lot of votes.
Sorry, I’ve grown terribly cynical in my old age, especially against politicians.

All democrats and 3 quarters of the Repugnicans hate you.
I give you points for thinking that a difference can be made at this point.
They haven't been listening for a very long time. We all had their attention when we put Trump in office....and what did they do? They risked ropes for all of them, to make sure they retain power...all of them.
Its not just Democrats.
There are no moderate democrats, if you think there is, you must be stuck in a 1970s time warp.

Its over. Pick a side and gird your loins.

You cannot unfuck a retired virgin.

I will show them the love just shortly after they agree to quit dictating other people's lives.

The Constitution says they represent us, not rule us.

They are so fucking far past the line of decency that they can't see here from there.

Sure

but a pimps love isn’t like a squares

but legit, fuck statists, Dems and Reps should all go circle jerk each other off a bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: HornDog87
All democrats and 3 quarters of the Repugnicans hate you.
I give you points for thinking that a difference can be made at this point.
They haven't been listening for a very long time. We all had their attention when we put Trump in office....and what did they do? They risked ropes for all of them, to make sure they retain power...all of them.
Its not just Democrats.
There are no moderate democrats, if you think there is, you must be stuck in a 1970s time warp.

Its over. Pick a side and gird your loins.
fuck yaaaa.
well said

Reactions: Snipe260
Moderates who voted for Biden are the problem. A devote Left is to be assured, but those who sit on the fence is what has caused our problems today. Rinos/Never Trumpers are the worse, but moderate Demwits are still in fact Demwits. When push comes to shove, they will vote along with the Left.

Have you ever heard of the tale of the frog and the scorpion? Manchin is a politician through and through. He will hold out till a couple of bridges and schools are named after him and fall right in line.

You are fool to even think a one of them doesn't hate you and everything that you are.
It's been a long time since manchin was the pivot boy. He's definitely loving the limelight again. He's getting his attention from the Pravda and claiming that he is against this expansion of government.
He should be stripped naked, tarred and feathered and then posted on the New River Gorge Bridge if he votes for this.

It's been a long time since manchin was the pivot boy. He's definitely loving the limelight again. He's getting his attention from the Pravda and claiming that he is against this expansion of government.
He should be stripped naked, tarred and feathered and then posted on the New River Gorge Bridge if he votes for this.
As someone who has ancestral roots in West VA. I am so sick of Manchin. He has fucked over his constituents time and again. IMO he's a Demonrat version of McStain.

A psycho just broke into your house, stole all your shit, then burned it to the ground and while the evil POS is standing there wackin off to the pile of ashes you want to walk over and beg him to help you put it all back together. okee dokee

That offends me.🙃 How dare you want to pollute such a scenic area as the New River Gorge. I'd never be able to kayak there again. Take him north and put him on the Delaware Memorial Bridge, closer to his boss's home area. Its already polluted by the filth floating south from Philly. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
A psycho just broke into your house, stole all your shit, then burned it to the ground and while the evil POS is standing there wackin off to the pile of ashes you want to walk over and beg him to help you put it all back together. okee dokee

Outstanding!
citizen-kane-orson-welles.gif

Politicians are not the problem. The stupidity of the democrat voters is the problem. We can solve every problem this country has by requiring that people pass an IQ test with at least a score of 50 before being able to vote. This will eliminate all libturds from voting

• Haha
Reactions: Im2bent
Looks like I was wrong, and Manchin saved the Democrats as a party.

If Biden had gotten his way and we printed $6,000,000,000,000 we would now BE Venezuela. Inflation would be at 100%+.

Remember, every Democrat but two voted for total, economic annihilation.

The Problem is The Two Party System which amplifies loyalty to Party over loyalty to The Republic. There will be no solution until we get over The Two Party System and get choices who will fix what's wrong instead of fill their pockets.

VooDoo

Looks like I was wrong, and Manchin saved the Democrats as a party.

If Biden had gotten his way and we printed $6,000,000,000,000 we would now BE Venezuela. Inflation would be at 100%+.

Remember, every Democrat but two voted for total, economic annihilation.
what are you talking about exactly?

I wonder how these so called “moderate” democrats are going to vote on the AWB that is in the senate?