• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Millet 6x25x56LRS any good?

Luke205

Private
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2014
If this has been covered before please forgive me. I used google as well as the snipers hide hooe and did not come up with anything on this scope. From what I've seen mil let's new line of scopes are fairly good quality, looking to get a scope and was going to go with a PST but after seeing this I don't know. Lots of adjustability and good looking scope, turrets appear to be big and nice with a good range of adjustability. Anybody have any hands on with one of these?

Scope in question:

BK81006 6-25x56 Long Range Riflescope - BK81006 - The Consumer Link.

A few years ago I picked up a LRS-1. It worked adequately for the price. The glass was much more clear than I expected. I never performed a tracking test, but it it seemed to track accurately enough for it's intended purpose.
I took it hunting & got rained on. From that point on, the magnification band would only go from 6-13. I tried to twist the magnification band a little harder & the reticle twisted 1/8th turn inside the tube.
Millet CS sent me another scope to replace the defective scope. I've not mounted the new scope on anything else so I can't say whether it works or not. I can only relay my experience w/ the first scope. I hope this helps. BTW, Millet CS was very easy to deal with.

In that price range you can find a nicer used scope in the Optics section. IDK about that Millet, but my money would go towards something else. Just my .02

pure crap.
spend some money and get a good quality scope with great glass.
you won't turn back.

They are owned and made by Bushnell. They aren't as crappy as a lot of people would make them out to be. They sell an awful lot of them and the customer service is handled very well by Bushnell.

I bought the 4x16 LRS as an inexpensive pigging scope. I've used it to shoot to out to 1k with my .308. Competed with it a couple times and ran tracking tests on it. I'm impressed at what you get for your dollar.

It's an inexpensive scope, with all that entails. That means an occasional lemon that needs to fall back on its warranty. But of the handful I have seen (including a good friend who shoots one on his .338 LM) They are good value.

Not bad for the money. I put its little brother ( the TRS-1 ) on a .223 Remmy and really like it. So much so I bought the LRS you are referring to for my AIAX .308 until my USO gets here. The LRS 6-25X56 can be bought for half the amount as advertised in the link you posted though. lol