• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Millett 6-25x56 Long Range Scope .1 Mil Click

Re: Millett 6-25x56 Long Range Scope .1 Mil Click

i personally dont have any experience with the millet. i did just buy a vortex viper scope and i did alot of research and seriously considered the millett trs 4-14x50. but in my findings, the general consensus is that to save money and buy something a little better. apparently qc issues are a problem although bushnell is honoring the warranties. i read alot of reviews on alot of sites and seems to get decent reviews but in here as well as a couple other sites they are alot of people that tell u to save ur money. must be a reason. i understand ur budget as like i said just made a "budget choice" and i decided to stay away from millett. whats the most ur willing/can afford and its intended purpose will help people on here steer u in the right direction

Re: Millett 6-25x56 Long Range Scope .1 Mil Click

i have a viper 20x now... but need 80 to 90 MOA to get to 1 mile

so im either thinking of getting this and moving my viper to my 223 LRPV or just swapping out the viper to a 16x SS i have on my 50bmg... anytime i plan on shooting that far..