• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Millett scopes

Tac_Sniper

Private
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2013
Hey guys just purchased a millett lrs-1 6-25x56 scope for my .300wm. I was wandering if anyone has had any experiences with these riflescopes?

Do a search. You will find lots of information on them.

Probably a better idea next time to search BEFORE you buy.

Overall, they are not that good. Some people seem to have good ones that they like, but many reported issues. A bit more money would have gotten you a GOOD scope.

I would not even mount it. put it back where it came from and sell the shit out of it quickly. I had one on a 308 for a very short while bc like you i did not do my research and 52 rounds later it went back to Bushnell for repairs. Those Repairs took 6 months and by repairs i mean a replacement scope.

Had a lens fall out of one years ago never buy any thing that say Millett on it again junk o and they never fixed it gave my three lower end scope to replace it took 6 months to do that

Why would a guy called tac sniper buy a millet and then ask if its good? What is to be gained after the fact, knowledge that you spent hard earned money on a sundried cow patty rolled up to look like a tube and painted black? What then? I mean seriously what the fuck is going on around here lately.......

Typical of the interweb. :)

People buy something, THEN ask.

And ask without doing a basic search.