• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mind my GAP?

sierracharlie338

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 12, 2013
    Republic of Texas (Houston)
    Oh yeah check out this GAP!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409944713.753403.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409944723.060334.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409944819.074649.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409944830.487694.jpg

R700 action (trued) chambered in .243 Win
    Stock trigger worked over by GAP

Krieger Match barrel Rem Sendero contour 1/8 twist

Manners MCS-T stock with BDL mini chassis

Badger thruster brake

NF NXS 3-15X50 F1

True piece of art IMO. Those guys and gals over at GA Precision will be getting my business again. Will be shooting 105 AMaxs. Not too shabby for my first full custom… got it set up for pics but full set up and range report to follow!

Sierracharlie out.…

Congratulations on your first custom...and a great thread title to boot. Nice looking and I'm sure nice shooting rifle.

Very nice! You're going to be ruined on factory rifles now.

Congratulations on your first custom...and a great thread title to boot. Nice looking and I'm sure nice shooting rifle.

Very nice! You're going to be ruined on factory rifles now.

Thanks guys. I'm not gonna lie I was pretty proud of the title haha!

Anywho… I have partial build off a 700 action but you are right I won't be shooting stock rifles again.

Nice stick, I'm glad it don't have a T2A on it or I'd be trying to buy it,lol. We all remember our 1st custom build, "at least I do" 20yrs ago I had a 6mm Rem built to shoot 70-80gr pills, and Dave Tooley built it. Man did it shoot. I probably bought 20-25 off the shelf rifles in different calibers to try to compete with my bud's 40x in 220 swift, and I just couldn't do it, until 8mos went by and I had my 6mm. We would see who could shoot the most thumbtacks off a piece of cardboard @ 200yds, and I finally started winning. But that old 40x would shoot lights out for a Custom shop gun. YOUR NOW SPOILED!
    BTW I have an 8tw, and 7.5tw .243's with Krieger MTU's and both shoot the 107's very well too. I run IMR4350 in one and H4350 in the other. And don't discount the 115DTAC yet. But my 7.5tw was throated for 115's, but the 8tw will put em in a nice group too, just not quite as tight.

Last edited:
    Thanks for the info. I have RL-19 and H4350 to start with. I would have bought the T2A but didn't have the funds at the time of order. Oh well really happy with how this turned out. Now if I could just shoot it right now…

GAP makes one wicked rifle for sure. Congrats man, she's a beauty! Looking forward to your range report.

Isn't that the best feeling picking up you new rifle? looks good man !!

Felt like a kid opening the biggest Christmas present!! Thanks

They are truly sick rifles. I'm on my third now. A Crusader 6.5 creedmor.
    I've shot groups at distance that no one would believe if I didn't have witnesses.
    Here's my last outing with it at 890 yards.

You'll be VERY satisfied. And like the others have said... Ruined for life.