• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Mini 14 Target edition/Tactical stock conversion

Re: Mini 14 Target edition/Tactical stock conversion

looks like a leapers...

2MOA at best isn't exactly driving tacks.

Not much love for the Mini here on this sight , but I still hold a place close to my heart for them . Nice work , and the Target Minis can be very accurate in deed

Please verify tack driver with some target photo's. I would never call a Mini a tack driver, and I own one(and love it for what it is). But without proof of said tack driving, you are just asking for it around here.
p.s.
And I think the straight stock option is better suited for scope use. Just sayin'.

I knew I was going to get Crucified when I posted A Mini.
The Ranch model is Notoriously in accurate.
This is the new and Improved Target Edition . A drastic improvement. And yes the "Harmonic Dampener" does work to tune the barrel to your Specific ammo.
Here is a Video. My shots are purposely scattered to show impacts. And I will post a pic of my 5 shot group @ 100.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLg4elVF4...mp;feature=plcp

Heres an idea... if you dont like the rifle or pics, bite your tongue and move on. No reason to bash the guy for what hes got or judge him for what he might be capable of doing with it. Bunch of females on here always trying to rag on someone....

Seriously, leave this guy alone. He might actually out shoot you guys with 3000 dollar LMT ARs.

lol apparently guns aren't worthy around here unless you pay 3000 dollars for it.. btw minis are the shit!