• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mini Plate Pro Pad - Armageddon Gear

xocyrusx

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 30, 2019
    Pasco County, FL
    I’m looking at getting the Gray Ops Mini Plate Pro and the Arm. Gear Pad. Is anyone able to share the dimensions on the pad and feedback on it?

Last edited:
    As much as it pains me to admit I like it a lot more than the original. A buddy bought one and for stuff like ladders it's real fast.

Reactions: xocyrusx
    As much as it pains me to admit I like it a lot more than the original. A buddy bought one and for stuff like ladders it's real fast.
    Thanks... the matches at my local club have a lot of tight movement so I’m looking at this as an option.
    I’m just concerned it’s too thick. Looks like it measures 7x5 but unsure the thickness.

I’m looking at getting the Gray Ops Mini Plate Pro and the Arm. Gear Pad. Is anyone able to share the dimensions on the pad and feedback on it?

i can get dimensions later but I just got mine and love it. Ran it this weekend on 7 of 8 stages and took first.

Reactions: xocyrusx