• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Minits iWitness Spotting Scope Kit on my Bushnell FLP

I've liked mine as well. Interesting to see that at max magnification you run into some slight blurring at the left edge of the sight picture. That happens to me as well on my Mark IV spotter. It makes me think the mount is slighty off (but just barely) since camera alignment is most critical at max mag. That would probably be my only gripe about the unit besides the price.

I've liked mine as well. Interesting to see that at max magnification you run into some slight blurring at the left edge of the sight picture. That happens to me as well on my Mark IV spotter. It makes me think the mount is slighty off (but just barely) since camera alignment is most critical at max mag. That would probably be my only gripe about the unit besides the price.

I fixed it by pushing the clamp on further! It's nice and clear now

Yeah you can definitely take work it out with some fiddling. I guess it's to be expected due to the flex in the plastic housings. Still, it's pretty nice in that it's compact and utilizes a lifeproof case. The newest version uses a bare phone (not ideal in the field).