• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Minnesota, Leading the Country in LOGIC!!!!

Re: Minnesota, Leading the Country in LOGIC!!!!

It's normally a good sized auction at the end of the year. Lots of slug guns.

With the cash I've got stuck in my coyote rig, I prefer to hunt alone rather than risk hunting with a group. I can control MY OWN actions.

OK, maybe I didn't make myself clear. Let me try again, to focus more on what I was inferring that logic to.

The re-sale of the confiscated firearms. That, in and of itself, is something that I haven't heard of in a LONG time here on the 'Hide. Nor have I heard of it practically anywhere's else. It was just nice to hear that they are being PUT BACK INTO THE PUBLIC'S HANDS, as opposed to being crushed/destroyed/melted into manhole-covers.

Like the fascist bastards do up here. I've been in the (firearms and weapons)holding room at the courthouse, and it is SAD, to say the least.

Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree. I just thought I'd point out something good. Not everything in the media has to be bad. Once in a while, there's a pearl. Long while.

I'm all for these auctions or trading this stuff in to buy better gear for wardens.

Your point isn't lost on me Sean.

Mn is a place of contradiction. Certain areas want to be annexed by California and the rest of us just want to do what simple people do. Live the way we want to live without being f-cked with.

For what it's worth, the CO's around here are very reasonable men. An individual has to do some seriously stupid shit to lose a firearm.

I agree 100% that selling the firearm and putting the money to good use is far better than destroying it.

Well SH, I guess I'm about to blow your minds.....

www.govdeals.com

Its a national website of municipalities selling confiscated, unused, retired stuff. That's ranging from firearms, to kids clothes, to even an old fire department boat with water cannon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: halcyon575</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well SH, I guess I'm about to blow your minds.....

www.govdeals.com

Its a national website of municipalities selling confiscated, unused, retired stuff. That's ranging from firearms, to kids clothes, to even an old fire department boat with water cannon. </div></div>

Damn straight.

It's nothing more than yet another cash grab cloaked under the guise of "better for yo well being".