• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Minox spotter with reticle ?

Texaslongshot

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2018
Anyone running one of the Minox spotters with the reticle? Any feedback. Heard good things about their scope glass but don't hear much about the spotter.

I just got one last week. I have the MD60. I've only had it out in the scrub once since I got it. The glass is clear and reticle is easy to use. Focus and magnification are quick to use. My only gripe so far is the ocular cap is a pain the arse as it has no attachment point and easily falls off/disappears. I'll be rectifying that shortly. I run it on an el-budgeto manfrotto setup for now but will be modding it shortly to reduce the footprint.

Before you ask, she keeps getting out of the fence, so we're in a "re-education phase".

1664744214398.png

Reactions: DellaDog
Where did you find the Minox spotter?

I just got one last week. I have the MD60. I've only had it out in the scrub once since I got it. The glass is clear and reticle is easy to use. Focus and magnification are quick to use. My only gripe so far is the ocular cap is a pain the arse as it has no attachment point and easily falls off/disappears. I'll be rectifying that shortly. I run it on an el-budgeto manfrotto setup for now but will be modding it shortly to reduce the footprint.

Before you ask, she keeps getting out of the fence, so we're in a "re-education phase".

View attachment 7968462

Man I forgot all about the minox reticle spotter. I waited years for it to come out I literally eventually forgot it ever was a thing

It does not say Made in Germany on it so I would guess it is OEM.