• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics MINOX ZP5 5-25x56 MR4 in stock @CSTACTICAL

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    More ZP5 5-25x56 MR4's are in stock! Call 916-670-1103 or order here: https://bit.ly/2fklyoJ

https://www.facebook.com/CSTactical/

MINOX ZP5 1-8x24mm, 3-15x50mm, and 5-25x56mm $3,395.00 (CALL FOR PRICE)

https://www.cstactical.com/zp-tac.aspx

MINOX_ZP5_5_25x56_3D_web.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: TriggerReed357
    I just got my hands on a 5-25 and I must say, it's probably the best scope I have owned. I was worried about the turrets after using an atacr for so long but the Minox are nice and tactile with perfect spacing. And the glass.....lets just say it's better than my Schmidt....amazing!! free bump for a great, great optic!!

I just got my hands on a 5-25 and I must say, it's probably the best scope I have owned. I was worried about the turrets after using an atacr for so long but the Minox are nice and tactile with perfect spacing. And the glass.....lets just say it's better than my Schmidt....amazing!! free bump for a great, great optic!!

Awesome feedback! I'm glad these Minox scopes continue to impress...

Just saving up some money will call and order in a few weeks...unless I can unload a dan Wesson that I don't shoot anymore sooner.

How is the durability on these? Military grade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our local SWAT officers have been using them for over a year and I haven't heard of any issues, we have PRS shooters using them in competition as well with success. If you have any more questions than please call us at 916.670.1103

I would just like to repeat what everyone else says and say cstactical is amazing to deal with. Best customer service you could ask for. They will be my dealer of choice from now on.

Reactions: CSTactical
    Got mine from CStactical this week. Another very happy customer- scope and service both. Its been said by others but they definitely earned my future business on this transaction-

Man that mr4 reticle has to be the best designed ranging and Xmas tree reticle on the market.

What is the difference between the zp5 and 8 if you don't mind me asking?

The ZP5 is the 5x 3-15 and 5-25 while the ZP8 is the 1-8 :)

Let me know if I can assist you on a ZP5 attached to the MR4 reticle haha

How does the glass compare to the MK5HD or Kahles? These are the clearest I have looked through.

CS Tactical is the best. The Minox I just got from them has the crispest turret clicks yet. They feel like glass rods breaking. Superb! Thank You Mike and Richard.