• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Mirage ULR Tikka T3X 6.5 Creedmoor PRICE REDUCED

aka_Aquaman

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2018
Dawsonville, GA
I have my precision rifle build for sale. Its built with a Tikka T3X Action and trigger, a 26" threaded bartlein heavy palma barrel chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor, and a Mirage ULR Chassis. All the barrel work was done by Accurate Ordnance in Winder. The whole rifle was cerakoted by North Georgia Cerakote in a Dark Tungsten mix. It comes with a Mirage ULR 20MOA Scope Rail. It has an Area 419 muzzle brake. Also included is a Harris 6-9 swivel bipod with an American Defense Manufacturing Rail Mount. Also comes with a 10 rd Accurate Mag. The gun has had a total of 200 rounds through it. Asking 2300 shipped paypal f&f.

-Tikka T3X Action
-Tikka T3X Trigger
-Bartlein 26" Heavy Palma Barrel Threaded (Accurate Ordnance)
-Mirage ULR Chassis
-Mirage ULR 20MOA Scope Rail
-Accurate Mag 10rd
-Harris 6-9 Bipod w/ ADM Mount
-Dark Tungsten Cerakote (North GA Cerakote- Shawn)
20191125_131012.jpg
20191125_130927.jpg

Last edited:
(y):cry: Sad that I have already spent my gun buying budget for the next couple of months; love the Tikkas, and this one is beautiful. If I had the funds now , however, I would be asking why you want to let such a beauty go after all the work to set it up.

(y):cry: Sad that I have already spent my gun buying budget for the next couple of months; love the Tikkas, and this one is beautiful. If I had the funds now , however, I would be asking why you want to let such a beauty go after all the work to set it up.
I appreciate it! I'm letting a lot of my precision rifle gear go. My wife and I have another kid on the way so I'm having to let go of a few things haha.

• Sad
Reactions: DJL2