• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Missile launch from Whidbey island NAS.

7.62willdo

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • This photo was taken Sunday and of course they navy is denying everything...reported on Q13 news

Attachments

• A30BD4AC-F73E-4226-B042-98374FA5F065.png
      A30BD4AC-F73E-4226-B042-98374FA5F065.png
      1.1 MB · Views: 163
    Hi,

AirMed helicopter pictured via a 20 second exposure time.
    Notice the image is in the same cloud line in the full screen image not the zoomed in you show, which means the object is flying horizontal and not vertical like a rocket.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Reactions: RNWRKNP
    Hi,

AirMed helicopter pictured via a 20 second exposure time.
    Notice the image is in the same cloud line in the full screen image not the zoomed in you show, which means the object is flying horizontal and not vertical like a rocket.

Sincerely,
    Theis

Son of a Bitch..... :ROFLMAO:

So what is it? Didn't think they did live fires in port, even with inert warheads. But I know shitall about the navy.

If it was a fuckup, it was a pretty colossal fuckup and puts a new spin on "negligent discharge"!

Dont ruin my fantasy about "Rods from God" and the USNS Jimmy Carter.
    Actually the USS Jimmy Carter (SSN-23) is out there deploying. Apparently it's doing pretty well, since it has earned a PUC for at least one of its missions.

Hi,

LOL, I know...it sucks that not everything can be a conspiracy right.....

Did anyone wonder why nobody in that area heard the noise from a "missile" being launched...lol

Sincerely,
    Theis

I got this one, hang on.

"Because you never hear the one with your name on it"? Hmm? No? *FUCK* :LOL:
    What if Thies is part of the conspiracy? Sent here to convince us up is sideways and sideways is down? Sneaky sneaky. :);)

Reactions: 1J04 and Bender
    Hi,

If I were part of the conspiracy; wouldn't I have been better if I agreed to the "missile" so that I wouldn't look like I am/was part of it...you know the whole "If I think you know but do you know" type thing. I am pretty sure that is in a tradecraft manual somewhere...or is it :)

Sincerely,
    Theis