• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s MISSISSIPPI DECLARES WAR ON U.S. GOVERNMENT

Yote Caller

Coyote Hunter
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2012
Right where I need to be.
I'm sorry but I had to pass this along.

MISSISSIPPI DECLARES WAR ON U.S. GOVERNMENT

President Barack Obama was in the Oval Office when his telephone rang."Hello, President Obama" a heavily accented southern voice said. "This is Jimmy Boy, down here at Bump's Catfish Shack, in Vicksburg , and I am callin' to tell ya'll that we are officially declaring war on y'all!"

"Well Jimmy Boy," Barack replied, "This is indeed important news! How big is your army?"

"Right now," said Jimmy Boy, after a moments calculation "there is myself, my cousin Tom, my next-door-neighbor and brother Gerald, and the whole dart team from JD's Bait Shop. That makes eight or maybe nine depending if Bump can close the store.

Barack paused. "I must tell you Jimmy Boy that I have one million men in my army waiting to move on my command."

"Wow," said Jimmy Boy. "I'll have to call ya back!"
Sure enough, the next day, Jimmy Boy called again. "Mr. Obama, the war is still on! We have managed to acquire some infantry equipment!"

"And what equipment would that be Jimmy Boy?" Barack asked.

"Well sir, we have two combines, a bulldozer, and my brother Mike's farm tractor."

President Obama sighed. "I must tell you Jimmy Boy, that I have 16,000 tanks and 14,000 armored personnel carriers. Also I've increased my army to one and a half million since we last spoke."

"Lord above", said Jimmy Boy, "I'll be getting back to ya."

Sure enough, Jimmy Boy called again the next day. "President Obama! I am sorry to have to tell you that we have had to call off this here war."

"I'm sorry to hear that" said Barack. "Why the sudden change of heart?"

Well, sir," said Jimmy Boy, "we've all sat ourselves down and had a long chat over sweet tea, catfish, greens and pie and come to realize that there's just no way we can feed that many prisoners."

SOUTHERN CONFIDENCE CANNOT BE SHAKEN

If you are a REAL Southerner, you won't even need to be told to pass this on!

Re: MISSISSIPPI DECLARES WAR ON U.S. GOVERNMENT

This should go well

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pok</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This should go well
</div></div>

Was a good laugh. I didn't think it was bad.

Forum rules say....goodbye.

Wtf... It's a joke...people be up tight in this mug.

Not political, just because it has his name don't mean Shiite

WOW, if this is too politicaly incorrect for the hide, the world truly has no hope. Besides it was funnier with the Irish and Frogs,, never thought it would apply in the US.
FourFans

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dohnuts58</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not political, just because it has his name don't mean Shiite </div></div>

I got a time out for just that reason. The article I referenced wasn't even about him but his tranny nanny.

1. Fuck anything PC

2. I thought it was quite funny.

Oh come on guys, that was funny. Just because you use a persons name does not make it bad!

Had Jimmy Boy listed the REASONS they were declaring war, then it would have crossed the line into political. As it is,, just a joke.

Bob