• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Missouri 3-Gun shoots/courses?

kellogg2185

Private
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Hey guys, I'm having a bit of a hard time trying to find a 3-gun course near the St. Louis area. I haven't done it before, but would love to find a reasonably close course that I could go check out. Especially if it was an open range. There are plenty of indoor pistol ranges, but I haven't found anything close to a 3-gun course. Thanks.

Benchrest Rifle Club in Wright City has a multi-gun match 4th Sunday of every other month. Next one is September 28th. I'm on my phone at work now but can post up links with more info later this evening.

Last edited:
Benchrest Rifle Club in Wright City has a multi-gun match 4th Sunday of every other month. Next one is September 28th. I'm on my phone at work now but can post up links with more info later this evening.

HOT Match <- Rules

It is Shotgun optional this year.

This was the round count from March, typically is it close to the same every month.

50 pistol paper targets
50 steel shotgun or pistol
60 rifle paper targets

For two gun (pistol, Rifle)
100 alpha / 150 pistol
60 alpha / 120 rifle

For three gun (pistol, Rifle, Shotgun)
50 alpha / 100 pistol
50 steel pistol or shotgun
60 alpha /120 rifle

8:30 am - Sign in
8:45 am - New shooter meeting
8:55 am - Squadding
9:00 am - First shots fired

93c5cf0e8dd397334c95d514e38982d4.bmp

169f1fda8cc46bea17fa8d97ce8695e5.bmp

Last edited:
So what are you saying is the total round count necessary to complete the match?

At a bare minimum:

If you choose to shoot only pistol and rifle. 150 pistol and 120 rifle.

If you choose to shoot all three guns. 100 pistol, 50 shotgun, and 120 rifle.

Typically, the shotgun targets are steel plates and can be engaged with shotgun or pistol, your choice.

I usually bring about 50% extra ammo, because I never want to worry about running out. So for me, I'll bring around 150 pistol, 75 shotgun, and 180 rifle.