• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Missouri: Rolling Hills DOPE Day/Steel Match, Saturdays, August 9th/16th

The pictures look great Justin, thank you. I love the pictures of me with the bullets in my mouth.
Thanks again to Buzz, Sean and all the guys that showed up to help and shoot. Thanks to Brian for the use of a great range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sean/Buzz I have been looking for another steel match this year but the only one I'm finding close is the one at piney Oct 26. I will be hunting in WY so can't make that one. Are you guys putting any others on anywhere else?

Jimmy you should quit while your ahead.......or don't bring Kenny next time. Haha

Kenny is driving himself next time!

Ken just showed me that I need to be more aggressive when shooting a KYL (Know Your Limits) stage. That made the difference in our places in the match.

Not sure yet. Sean and I will be running the Big Piney Steel Tactical Match on October 26th. I will talk to Brian and Sean and see if there are any dates that they want to throw in at Rolling Hills.

Buzz

Not sure yet. Sean and I will be running the Big Piney Steel Tactical Match on October 26th. I will talk to Brian and Sean and see if there are any dates that they want to throw in at Rolling Hills.

Buzz

Thanks, sounds good. I may have some friends come out and shoot the next one.

Maybe I can make it to the big piney match as well.