• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mitch vs Donald

McConnell made trump his bitch when Trump folded like a cheap suit over term limits. This ONE thing that Trump could have done that would have guaranteed a permanent and positive change to American politics. But no…

If there is anything akin to electoral theft it is the career politicians.

Reactions: madppcs
I am going to guess that you have never taken a civics course.
Trump was not a king/dictator. Congress makes the laws and the president signs them. Congress would have to write and pass a bill through both houses for term limits before Trump could have signed it.

McConnell made trump his bitch when Trump folded like a cheap suit over term limits. This ONE thing that Trump could have done that would have guaranteed a permanent and positive change to American politics. But no…

If there is anything akin to electoral theft it is the career politicians.

So you still have not answered. Do you own any crypto?

But Andrew Jackson, the founder of the Democrat Party in many or most ways... was also responsible for totally changing how a President gets elected... and making it more 'Democratic.' Thus the age-old split between Democrats (who want Majority rule back to Andrew Jackson who was not going to get elected by the 'swamp' of the time. So he changed the rules)... and the Republians. Who hold that we have a Constitutional Republic and that mob rule will be the destruction of the American Experiment.

Andrew Jackson was the one who set the train on its current course. Yup... he opposed a central bank. But he made the election system one that would reward those who promised the average Schlub on the street free shit... if they would vote for the guys giving them free shit. Paid for with their money or their future.

Jackson is no saint... he was at the bottom of the 'good' presidents and set the country on a path to Civil War, among other things.

Sirhr
I agree, he was definitely no saint; trail of tears, the beginning of American expansionism to add to the things you listed. Keep in mind that the majority rule started by Jackson was what put Trump in office as well. It just shows that our nation has been a playground of different interests, that don't necessarily have our interest, since the beginning. It's just that the interested parties have to play along and act like they're interested in us in order to stay in power.

The current republicans and democrats are two teams owned by the same franchise. Like a rigged sporting event where the franchise funded media drums up a frenzy over who's going to win, the red team or the blue. Doesn't matter as long as the rubes keep getting fleeced. Changes only get made when the fans loose interest or riot. Another analogy: Our current government is just another version of the Weimar Republic, living excessively off the wealth borrowed from others until the bubble on Wall Street popped. We all know what happened after that. Is the same thing going to happen here? The current government gives away money, resources, and military assets like they're free, cuts our own oil production, hinders domestic economic growth, ignores the border situation, instigates division among the people, and now instigating wars in Europe. It's almost as if our elected officials are actively trying to weaken our country both from within and abroad. Only a matter of time until we as a nation are bled dry and weakened enough to be manipulated by those who want total control.

Now back to sports. Trump couldn't get the swamp drained in the four years he was in office. The swamp is now trying to ensure he doesn't run again as they're trying to bring any criminal charges they can to disqualify him. mitch will most likely get primaried anyway regardless if Trump is in the running or not. I don't even know why we waste time talking about mitch. If the republicans are stupid enough to elect mitch in the primaries, then they have more serious problems that need addressed. In the meantime, I'll continue to provide as much support as possible to independents and libertarians on national elections, locally my votes are based case by case.

I am going to guess that you have never taken a civics course.
Trump was not a king/dictator. Congress makes the laws and the president signs them. Congress would have to write and pass a bill through both houses for term limits before Trump could have signed it.

So you still have not answered. Do you own any crypto?

Lots of education in civics. In fact, enough to know that most of his campaign promises were outside the executive branch’s reach. Also knew, not than him, that he couldn’t imprison or kill journalists who were mean to him in the press. Or that you can’t take classified documents home with you after you’re no longer president. No. No crypto holdings. Made a reasonable amount before the market went bonkers and stayed out as I could t figure out how to control the risk from the volatility. I make most of my income now from options trading.

Don't believe for a second that the left and maybe the usual rinos won't go all-out to demonize the republican presidential candidate, and make him/her seem 'unelectable', especially if they believe he is too conservative. They're absolutely terrified of conservatism because they know it works, which renders the left obsolete. Remember what happened to Sarah Palin and her entire family? That's become part of the playbook, just as the mules harvesting ballots. The msm never stops with their propaganda agenda, and that's essentially where this 'Trump is unelectable' nonsense began. They're still absolutely focused on destroying him, because they know he is electable, otherwise he would be ignored.

Lots of education in civics. In fact, enough to know that most of his campaign promises were outside the executive branch’s reach. Also knew, not than him, that he couldn’t imprison or kill journalists who were mean to him in the press. Or that you can’t take classified documents home with you after you’re no longer president. No. No crypto holdings. Made a reasonable amount before the market went bonkers and stayed out as I could t figure out how to control the risk from the volatility. I make most of my income now from options trading.
So you sat in a class but didn't learn. Got it.
Post a link to Trump threatening/promising to jail or kill journalists.
Did you know that they removed gullible from the dictionary?
I bet those last days he was in office were hectic. Trump going around gathering classified documents and boxing them up.

• Haha
Reactions: Pbgt
We don't need term limits, we need a smarter electorate. If everyone stopped voting for their incumbent candidate, they wouldn't get reelected. We live in a democratic Republic. Every thing that's wrong with our government is 100% is the electorates fault. We the people have been a sleep at the wheel for a VERY long time.
I once had a buddy saying we have the government WE voted on....granted...that was when perhaps WE actually voted and not a complete fraudulent system set up by Georges Bushes...

So you sat in a class but didn't learn. Got it.
Post a link to Trump threatening/promising to jail or kill journalists.
Did you know that they removed gullible from the dictionary?
I bet those last days he was in office were hectic. Trump going around gathering classified documents and boxing them up.
What have I failed to learn about civics exactly? The administration was full of leaks, many of his conversations were disclosed and more than once his dismay at the scope of the freedom of the press was leaked. If you want to use a modicum of critical thinking you can link his recent display of authoritarian mindset with what he said about the Constitution. And yes, by the volume of documents recovered he was a busy traitor stealing classifieds.

Not that I believe you have a mind that can receive and analyze unfavorable data, but ask yourself this, how would you react to news of Obama stealing documents, suggesting the Constitution be abandoned because he didn’t like the result of an election? You’d lose your mind, and rightly so. But Trump is your guy, and just like the GOP you go with whatever your guy does regardless. That’s not being a conservative or an American. That’s being a subject.

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
What have I failed to learn about civics exactly? The administration was full of leaks, many of his conversations were disclosed and more than once his dismay at the scope of the freedom of the press was leaked. If you want to use a modicum of critical thinking you can link his recent display of authoritarian mindset with what he said about the Constitution. And yes, by the volume of documents recovered he was a busy traitor stealing classifieds.

Not that I believe you have a mind that can receive and analyze unfavorable data, but ask yourself this, how would you react to news of Obama stealing documents, suggesting the Constitution be abandoned because he didn’t like the result of an election? You’d lose your mind, and rightly so. But Trump is your guy, and just like the GOP you go with whatever your guy does regardless. That’s not being a conservative or an American. That’s being a subject.
'Stealing documents'? And you know this how? You're buying into the msm propaganda. Save your snarky comments for those on the left who are used to it and can appreciate it.

Did you look up gullible? I swear it's not there anymore.
No links to Trump threatening to jail /kill journalist?
Does the president have the authority to classify and declassify ?
So far you have failed civics on how laws are passed. You have failed on classified documents.
You fail to use the critical thinking that you accuse others of.
Trump is the best criminal in history. I am amazed that he's been able to elude prosecution for every crime he's been accused of.
I find it laughable that you actually believe the propaganda. But not surprised.
If it was the republicants accusations against Obama I would react the very same. I want to see proof. Actual proof not headlines from a biased source.
Ohh BTW. Turns out the FBI is a biased source.

There’s a process, that unsurprisingly, creates documentation in how and when classified documents are declassified. It doesn’t just happen when the traitor steals them and gets caught. Again, you’re just a subject of Trump. You’re willingly blind to his bullshit. Have at it. It’s grafting to me that he’ll face more charges and prolly get sentenced as his bid to be re-elected fails. Even the GOP, who are the gold standard of cowardly, are turning against him.

All there is about his threats to journalists are his on tv comments about prison rape. The rest is hearsay so it’s not really confirmed. I personally believe it because well, this is the same turd who said we should do away with the constitution. You can convict on circumstantial evidence and I’m doing so here. Rant away if you want. You’re a loyal subject and I hope you enjoy your unique and valuable NFT. Did you get the Cowboy or Astronaut?

I thought you people just needed accusations.

Yes. It's the 'seriousness of the charges' that was the stated benchmark for liberals, not the actual evidence. That's part of the playbook now, and the FBI is now making up the charges.

You mean like Obama did? Do you not know this? The difference is that they asked Obama people for the docs they wanted and Obama has yet to return a damn thing, but no one has made any fuss about it because, honestly it's what they all do with some docs and they are potus so..... it's funny you accuse others of being shills and you have no clue what you're talking about.

Hey now, he's already stated that what aboutism is not a good argument. He accuses others of exactly what he does. Hmmm, isn't that a commie tactic? Double standards are only for the commies.
You mean like Obama did? Do you not know this? The difference is that they asked Obama people for the docs they wanted and Obama has yet to return a damn thing, but no one has made any fuss about it because, honestly it's what they all do with some docs and they are potus so..... it's funny you accuse others of being shills and you have no clue what you're talking about.

Hey now, he's already stated that what aboutism is not a good argument. He accuses others of exactly what he does. Hmmm, isn't that a commie tactic? Double standards are only for the commies.
Next he will say "trumps claims about Obama taking docs were shown to be false" because the media reported that. I remember it at the time and I know what Obama did, but no one cared, and it was far more careless than anything Trump ever did. We all know the deal here, and have seen this many many times before.

So what ar you upset about? That only trump is being accused of doing something illegal and not Obama or that neither Obama or Trump did anything illegal?

It’s curious to me that in the legal proceedings (and not the social media river of bullshit that is all things Trump) in his defense there is no reference to Obama. Perhaps the two situations are totally different? But that would be jolly inconvenient.

Why have you not taken an open mind to this topic? Why have you automatically defaulted to Trump being right? You have no data personally yet you have total conviction. How is that behaviour any different than what you accuse me of?

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big