• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mk 12 guru's

I am no MK 12 guru, but they are both made by the same man. Ops Inc is defunct from what I understand. Allen Engineering is employed by the man who built the suppressors for Ops Inc. Ron Allen. They both interchange muzzle devices. I believe the only physical difference is one has knurling on the can, Ops Inc., if I remember correctly.

^^^What he said. I'm ordering my AEM5 for my Mod 1 once Mr. Allen gets his shop back up and running now that he's moved from CA to NV.

I've got the AEM5 on my High Caliber Sales MK12 and it is outstanding. No POI shift and super quiet.

So they are the same I guess. Thanks. My buddy spoke with Mr Allen today. He should be back up and running soon.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I just picked up my AEM5 from High Caliber Sales this week and I am still trying to figure out why I wasted money on a AAC M4-2000. There is a major difference in the two cans it is just crazy. Get the AEM5 you won't regret it.

I just picked up my AEM5 from High Caliber Sales this week and I am still trying to figure out why I wasted money on a AAC M4-2000. There is a major difference in the two cans it is just crazy. Get the AEM5 you won't regret it.

Will it attach to my Ops Inc Brake and Collar?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk