• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mk12 Mod 0-1

eboggs

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2009
Ohio, USA
Ok, first off, I appreciate all the feedback I have gotten back today. Ive asked alot of questions, but they have got me going in the right direction!

I WANT a Mk12 replica... I like the Mod 0 better than the 1..

I see Bravo Company sells the Mk 12 upper for 1159..plus another 200 for the correct break.?

I found Centurion Arms??sells the upper for around 1300? but its the mod 1...

So, are there any other options? and if anyone has one, id love to hear your review of this platform.

personally im probably gonna go bravo just because i have an attraction to the mod 0 ff tube.
Thanks again!

Re: Mk12 Mod 0-1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.highcalibersales.com/Site/MK12_MOD0.html

High caliber sales also sales MK12 uppers but on a douglas 1:7 twist. Complete with the ops inc brake.

I have the BCM MK12 Mod 1 (KAC/RAS) without the ops inc brake. At the time they didn't have the ops inc brake instock. Both will shoot. </div></div>

I saw those too, but theyre 1000 bucks more!
eek.gif
granted theres extras there, but they can be accumulated over time, while i can enjoy shooting the upper itself haha.

and thanks for the input on the bravo, ill probably go that route.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: garey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is a reasonable expectation for accuracy from a MK12?
</div></div>

When i do my part, it will produce around 1/2 Moa, but i haven't really mastered the semi auto art of shooting so. I'm in a work in progress situation so to speak.

I have one from HCS and it is great ! attention to details, finish, top notch components, excellent shooter and great Customer service. You can't go wrong.

+1 for HCS. You get what you pay for. The builder is the same guy who built them for NSWC Crane until he retired. Mine is my favorite gun to shoot. CJ

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CrazyJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for HCS. You get what you pay for. The builder is the same guy who built them for NSWC Crane until he retired. Mine is my favorite gun to shoot. CJ</div></div>

Agreed. While i'm not discrediting my BCM at all, as i truly love mine. Kevin and Alan at HCS are putting out pretty much the exact version the military is using, considering they have access to most of the supllies/parts. If your wanting to go as legitimate as you can, HCS is the way to go. I almost forgot to mention...yes from what i've seen they're very very accurate.

I have one From MSTN and Wes Grant, it is a great shooter even if it is not the Exact clone of the MOD 0. It looks like a Mod 0 and shoots like a Mod 0 I have taken it to 800M with the 77 grain Black hills with great Results.