• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MK12 vs SPR Variant

Mr_MagicMallyMall

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2012
Texas
It seems to me it is more of a nostalgic issue rather than actual performance. Is there really anything to be gained from building a traditional MK12 versus some sort of SPR variant?

Re: MK12 vs SPR Variant

Not at all. Unless you want an Ops can, there are better options on the market. Same is true for the rail system and the stock. There are better scopes these days too.

It's older and advancements have been made. It's serviceable and neat, kind of like an M40A1.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nexusfire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">no MK12 Mod 0 gets you laid more </div></div>

FTW!

Mk12 Mod 1 not only gets you laid more, but when you're done you somehow end up with a hot asian doctor as a wife.

Totally true.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not at all. Unless you want an Ops can, there are better options on the market. Same is true for the rail system and the stock. There are better scopes these days too.

It's older and advancements have been made. It's serviceable and neat, kind of like an M40A1. </div></div>

What I thought.

Mod 0= big natural titties
Mod 1= silicone titties

The spr barrel contour and the ops inc 12th model are awesome. You could do what I did and use those components and custom tailor everything else to your needs. That's what I did.

SPR_D760L3.jpg

SPR_2nd.jpg

SPR_Suppressed.jpg