• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: mk12

you guys Don't need any new equipment quit complaining!!
The fucking bankers and ceo's are the fuckers that need
more $$$ therefore they will be supplied with your 401k's
and your children's futures....

But in the mean time you just use your high tech gear and
be silent!! Liberals do care about you!!!

I know bro my cousin is still in the MEU did 2 in Basra
and 2 in A istan ...he said the same thing..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PIGtooth</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thank God for american snipers.org previously known as adopt-a-sniper. they've provided some absolutely priceless gear. </div></div>

That's outstanding...shit If I had enough $$ I'd donate as well...
But I'm struggling just to keep the mortgage paid...
this country is in absolute free fall....

some cities are almost Apocolyptic in certain neighborhoods...

Glad I'm in the country...

That Mk 12 didnt leave Crane with any P-Mags, thats unauthorized! LOL Hope the Mk and the pmags bring you home safe

Unscrew the laser filter flashy things and you can see alot better, the Steiners are good binos but the laser filters are crap and degrade the quality. We used to unscrew them and put them back on to turn in, the armorers used to get pissed cause some of the teams would loose the little rubber covers for them or the lenses themselves. After awhile they just took eight of them, removed the laser filters and set them aside for us, that way when they had to stand inspection the armorers had the filters and the covers and wouldn't get in trouble. Smart eh? Took some convincing to get them to do it.