• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MK13 Mod 0 Dope Card

NukeMMC

Chlanna Nan Con Thigibh A’ So ‘S Gheibh Sibh Feòil
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 3, 2009
    Harrisburg, PA
    I noticed on the MK13 Mod 0 stock thread the below picture showing the dope cards. I had never seen someone base their dope card on the MOA points instead of on yardage. It seems almost bassackwards but damned if it doesn't make great sense to me. You can split the MOA settings for the in-between yardages and be within 1/2moa pretty easily.

Now I understand this was used on Leupold M1A Ultra 16x scopes, but should work for pretty much any scope, MIL or MOA, though on MIL, the increments would be a bit more complex.

Anyone else done business this way?

s-l1600_zpsjsvffgbm.jpg

Friggen weird! I was looking high and low for that picture. I could not remember where I saw it. I thought it was very interesting also.

That format should work for my Leupold M3 knob on my Mk12 Mod0

Last edited:
    There were some scopes that adjusted in 1 MOA for the Mk13

I may still have that same scope here, but that would explain why, because the scope had 1 MOA elevation turrets,

The Mk13 used NF scopes, at least all the ones I saw, and the 1 MOA turret is on a NF, I have to run out but I will check the safe when I get home

There were some scopes that adjusted in 1 MOA for the Mk13

I may still have that same scope here, but that would explain why, because the scope had 1 MOA elevation turrets,

The Mk13 used NF scopes, at least all the ones I saw, and the 1 MOA turret is on a NF, I have to run out but I will check the safe when I get home

THAT makes sense. The couple NSW rifles I saw were 1994, pre-MK13 and had the Leupold Ultras. One of the guys told me they would also use a Vari-X3 3.5-10 because the resolution looking thru the Simrad went to crap when it was above about 6x.