• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MK13 MOD 5 RED BULL ARMORY

BANMAN19

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2020
Hawaii
Ladies and Gents,

Let me present to you my MK13 MOD 5 built my Red Bull Armory. RBA is run by a retired SOCS USN, Higgins, who originally built these rifles at NSWC Crane. He builds these rifles to spec just as he had done in the past and it is stellar work. He not only builds Mod 5s but Mod 7s too and possibly the earlier variations but you gotta ask him. I can’t say enough good things about the build and quality of work he has done.

Build:
Before I begin the parts discussion, what I paid for my kit is not what is indicative of today’s market. Kits have dramatically increased and probably will continue to do so as there will be less and less. My Mk13 Kit came with everything except barrel, receiver, bore guide, sling, and scope/rings. I paid less than 2k for it and continued to spend money to grab the parts I needed. RBA was able to furnish the barrel and lug for my build but they offer other parts if you are missing it. The build time was 8 months but I wasn’t complaining since he had a back log and wanted him to do a good job. He updated me every three months and the build was complete. After sourcing an Army Spec F1 and the old 1.5” NF logo rings for a deal, build cost me around 5.5k.

If you are wanting to have your Mod 5 or Mod 7 kits built out, RBA is the guy to go to.

Also if anyone is interested, he will be getting some Mod 7 kits and so he is the guy to get it from.

RED BULL ARMORY
HIGGINS
[email protected]
Tell him CHRISTIAN sent you

PICTURES WILL BE UPDATED LATER.

Attachments

• IMG_8653.jpeg
    IMG_8653.jpeg
    480.4 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_8654.jpeg
    IMG_8654.jpeg
    561.2 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_8655.jpeg
    IMG_8655.jpeg
    470.6 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_8656.jpeg
    IMG_8656.jpeg
    423.5 KB · Views: 277
Can also attest - redbull is the way to go with mod 5 and mod 7. I personally own 8-10x redbull guns and all came out beautifully

Reactions: BANMAN19
You’re honestly buying it to have a clone and being that the kits are drying up every day, you gonna pay for a lot. You should look on gunbroker and see how much other people are selling these for. Waiting on my scope rings.

You’re honestly buying it to have a clone and being that the kits are drying up every day, you gonna pay for a lot. You should look on gunbroker and see how much other people are selling these for. Waiting on my scope rings.
Ah that makes sense, I didn’t think of the clone thing.

No worries but this is supposedly a half moa gun and maybe less. Heard it from people who own the RBA version but I’m going to test it out when my rings come in. USPS might have lost it.