• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mk13 Mod0 McMillan A2 stock

Sbluedke77

Private
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2021
Portland, OR
Looking for a McMillan A2 stock for a mk13 mod0 build. I have everything but the stock.

I called McMillan because I heard a rumor they were going to do a limited run. They emailed me back stating they have no such plans.

Does anyone know where I can find one, getting desperate.

It took me almost 4 years to sell all my Mk13 Mod 0 stocks, I wish I had more of them, demand is through the roof right now. Your best bet is to set up saved searches on Gunbroker and ebay, as well as watching the PX here on this site. Set up a "want to buy" ad as well and maybe someone will contact you. I don't know what the prices are like on the regular production A2 stocks, but the Mod 0 stocks with signed certificate are selling for a ton of money right now.

Looking for a McMillan A2 stock for a mk13 mod0 build. I have everything but the stock.

I called McMillan because I heard a rumor they were going to do a limited run. They emailed me back stating they have no such plans.

Upgrade your account to a Supporter then post a “WTB” in the PX subforum. You cannot post WTB type threads anywhere else including here.

The only other forum im aware of where one may come up for sale is m40rifles but that site seems dead as of late.

No need to get desperate, one will show up sooner or later…

It took me almost 4 years to sell all my Mk13 Mod 0 stocks, I wish I had more of them, demand is through the roof right now.
Here's that funny pic of the ship that sailed back in 2016 when you unloaded them at your place...and I guess by end of 2019 that were all sold.
Mk_13_stocks_2016.jpeg

...As noted above, a WTB ad is the best (or only) bet these days. Good luck in your quest.

It took me almost 4 years to sell all my Mk13 Mod 0 stocks, I wish I had more of them, demand is through the roof right now. Your best bet is to set up saved searches on Gunbroker and ebay, as well as watching the PX here on this site. Set up a "want to buy" ad as well and maybe someone will contact you. I don't know what the prices are like on the regular production A2 stocks, but the Mod 0 stocks with signed certificate are selling for a ton of money right now.
I have not seen one pop in a while. What is the "going rate" for a Mod 0 return?

Not that it would be clone correct but the a3 is practically the same stock with just a slightly slimmer front. I haven't seen a legit a2 for sale in a while

Not that it would be clone correct but the a3 is practically the same stock with just a slightly slimmer front. I haven't seen a legit a2 for sale in a while
Yeah I was looking at that but I already have the lug and am trying hard to go 100% correct. Thank you though

I'm also looking for a stock for a MK 13 Mod 0.
If anyone has one for sale, please feel free to get in touch.