• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mk13 Mod7 Trigger

Zigjib

Private
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2014
I need a Mk13 Mod 7 trigger.

From what I understand, the X-treme trigger is the Rem700 trigger footprint trigger, but does anyone know if the model 22 is interchangeable for the mk13 trigger? Ack the safety is silver not black like it should be but i'm just happy to have something that works at the moment.

I can't contract XTSP to ask as they have no contact information.

Any advice would be appreciated

Cheers

Carso

They should be interchangeable in any Remington 700 or similar footprint rifle. The XTSP triggers were used in the SOCOM Mk13 Mod 7's, whereas the Geissele trigger was used in the USMC Mod 7's. Which version of the rifle are you building?

I don't think that Tom is making anymore XTSP Mk13 triggers, so legit ones can be expensive and difficult to find. The only loose one that I have is broken. The rear hooks that grab the rear trigger pin somehow snapped off. It's probably an easy fix for someone who knows what they're doing.

I'm not going to sell a broken trigger, but I'll send it to you for free if you want to experiment with it and try to repair the rear trigger pin hooks. Shoot me a message with your mailing address and I'll get it in the mail asap.

They should be interchangeable in any Remington 700 or similar footprint rifle. The XTSP triggers were used in the SOCOM Mk13 Mod 7's, whereas the Geissele trigger was used in the USMC Mod 7's. Which version of the rifle are you building?

I don't think that Tom is making anymore XTSP Mk13 triggers, so legit ones can be expensive and difficult to find. The only loose one that I have is broken. The rear hooks that grab the rear trigger pin somehow snapped off. It's probably an easy fix for someone who knows what they're doing.

I'm not going to sell a broken trigger, but I'll send it to you for free if you want to experiment with it and try to repair the rear trigger pin hooks. Shoot me a message with your mailing address and I'll get it in the mail asap.
G'day mate!

Good to hear from you! I'd prefer the Giessele but I believe it's been discontinued?

I appreciate the offer, but there's bit of paperwork on my end for imports (triggers are classed as firearms components in Aus and right now.... hoooolley dooley there's some stuff going on with new restrictions). If i'm paying the govt i'd like to do it once.

Appreciate the help as always though mate, you're an absolute legend. Hopefully someone in the US can make a go of it for their collection.

Cheers

Carso