• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

mk20 morning

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
just thought you guys would like the pic

FD7E2B45-9387-478A-8047-A8BD4D515A19-6928-000006F42D70F4C1_zps3adaf7ae.jpg

Darn you, Joe!!!!

The only SCAR variant that I'd actually be interested in possessing, but can't have (at least yet) thanks to FN...and you come in posting a pic like that!! Again...DARN YOU!!!! ;)

On a side note...anybody think FNUSA will ever make the SSR available to the US civy market?

Dick!

Dick is too short for the new board, so I have to expand by saying "Joe is a dick because he gets the cool shit before everyone else."

Would love to have the stock. What mount are you using for the optic. Recently received my Vortex 4-16x50 to mount on mine but not sure what mount to go with. Hopefully by the end of the summer I should have the rail extension so mine will be pretty close to what is depicted.

Any deviation in POI for the first round vs subsequent rounds cycled normally?

Running a MK20 SSR right now, It's consistent 1/2 MOA. 1/3 MOA if I try an do my part. Probably the biggest surprise since shooting the system aft. I did unfortunately have some issues with the trigger group shooting the rifle on burst and auto up to 9 rounds, I swapped out trigger groups and still had the same issue. Ended up cleaning the trigger group a bit and it seemed to help.

Running a MK20 SSR right now, It's consistent 1/2 MOA. 1/3 MOA if I try an do my part. Probably the biggest surprise since shooting the system aft. I did unfortunately have some issues with the trigger group shooting the rifle on burst and auto up to 9 rounds, I swapped out trigger groups and still had the same issue. Ended up cleaning the trigger group a bit and it seemed to help.

2/75 or 1st?