• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Mk4 outdated?

It's obvious that you are going to do what you want, regardless of others. That's fine. Just looking out for other dealers. That's all.

Back to the topic at hand. If the mark 6 had illumination and was priced close to the razor hd. I would have bought it. I still might next year. Right now I am very happy with the razor. It's just built like a tank and it's almost as heavy as one too.

Sh33pdog,

I own 2 MK8's and 1 MK6. My MK6 is 116448 and has the illuminated Tremor2 reticle. Those are stupidly expensive as it was an allocated item and I didn't bother to ask how much it was and just invoiced for it, as far as feature set, form factor, weight, it is super slick and if you could pick up one for less than 3400 I would do it.

At once a year employee pricing the Razor cannot be beaten.

So to piggy back onto this. I have an older MK4 with M1 turrets and a Premier mil dot reticle (Fixed 10X). I bought it back around 93-94 when I purchased my Rem PSS rifle. Is this still a good scope? I think it is and due to the price of .22 decided to get my long game on this year and I have been on here reading for a few months. I think it will serve me well while I work on my game. Thoughts?