• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Mk4 reticle change

chrisollis

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2017
Northern CA
So from what I’ve gathered Leupold nor premier are doing reticle swaps. I’ve got an old MR/T 3-9x36 with the m3 M118LR 7.62 turrets. I’m planing on using it on a 14.5 proof barreled 6 arc but I’d love to have the reticle replaced. Is anyone doing this these days? Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Last time I talked to Leupold about a year ago, they shut down the custom shop and would not do any swaps.

Honestly, sell it and buy a modern optic. Its so outdated its not even funny. Only reason to even fuck with MK4 is building clone guns.

Last time I talked to Leupold about a year ago, they shut down the custom shop and would not do any swaps.

Honestly, sell it and buy a modern optic. Its so outdated its not even funny. Only reason to even fuck with MK4 is building clone guns.
I mean I’ve got a couple of em. I like em on hunting guns because they’re so light and I don’t need a ton of features for shooting shit within 500 yards. But yeah they definitely lack in the feature category. I can probably sell it and get a new 2.5-10 with my discount… my other one has been on my mid 0 for years and I’ll likely never ditch it.

So from what I’ve gathered Leupold nor premier are doing reticle swaps. I’ve got an old MR/T 3-9x36 with the m3 M118LR 7.62 turrets. I’m planing on using it on a 14.5 proof barreled 6 arc but I’d love to have the reticle replaced. Is anyone doing this these days? Thanks guys.

That is a good scope, but there are better options. I would take it in trade toward a Mark 5HD, or maybe PST-2 or Nightforce.

Reactions: chrisollis

Unfortunately Premier is gone and Leupold doesn't do custom work on MK4's anymore.