• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MKM Maten Rifle Length Key Mod Set in Stock at Rainerarms

Looks like the set is out of stock already, but the MKM uppers only are available, or maybe they have been and I just missed the notification. Either way thanks

Just happened to be checking my email and I got it right when it came through. Ordered it immediately, went back and they were already sold out. The seriously sold out within 2 minutes of getting the email. Crazy!

Usmcmk12 looks like we lucked out. Now to start looking for parts.....

Got the email, jumped on it right away with wife yelling at me that dinner was ready but ordered anyway got the extended set coming for my third MA TEN. Out now but Extended uppers still available.

Bastards just called me to say they oversold and wanted to keep my money until the next shipment comes in ... whenever. Pisses me off because this is not like Rainier. They have always been top notch, until now. They did the same thing on a buddy on a LMT lower a few weeks ago too. Disappointed in Rainier ~ they are not supposed to be Botach or RGuns. I should have known getting another MA TEN this year was too good to be true.