• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics MKM Memorial Day Sale-FREE Mounts, Rings, Caps, Discounts on Grips, Magneto Mounts & More. Details Inside

Tyler Kemp

Print Daddy
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
MO
mkmachining.com
Hola Everyone! Meant to get this up yesterday but life gets busy. If you haven't spent your stack of cash yet....

Quick Rundown:

1) Buy a Razor Gen 3 1-10x, 6-36x, Zeiss LRP S5 3-18x, 5-25x, or an Athlon Cronus 1-6x, 4.5-29x
-Get a FREE Mount or Rings (I highly suggest the Audere options, they're awesome)
-Get a FREE Level, Lever, & Caps as well
-You can choose to have things mounted by me if you like, or do it yourself
-All are in stock, only one 6-36x Razor in MIL left I believe

2) Get 15% off other optics with code "saveonscopes"
-Does NOT include Kahles, Swaro, ZCO. I have stock of some Kahles and have a bunch of ZCO that should come in soon. Some Swaro in stock. If you want to discuss packages with these optics get in touch.

3) 25% off grips with code "greatgrips"
-The Adaptive and VCG grips are awesome for a vertical style grip that doesn't feel like a 2x4

4) 30% off Pro Printed Levers, Levels, Parallax Wheels, Turret Magnifiers with code "perfectlyprinted"

5) 25% off billet levers & levels with code "buybillet"
-Ultra Low-Pro Levels take just a hair over 1/8" of clearance to install with no optic removal

6) 20% off Caps & ARDs w/ code "coverup"
-FDE & ODG are 2-4 week leadtime for cerakote. I have a nice spray room that was just installed and I sent an employee to cerakote school. In roughly a month this will be done in house with minimal leadtime

7) 10% off Magneto Mount w/ code "mountup"
-This bad boy will pay for itself, is rigid, highly adjustable and I greatly enjoy using it

lrp s5 525 iso.jpg
rzr g3 110 iso.jpg
gray ard.jpg
fde caps.jpg
lever colors square stack.jpg
odg fde black grips.png
cerakote booth.jpg

Reactions: camocorvette
Alright, executive decision made to run these through midnight tonight, as my customer service gal had over a hundred voicemails and emails regarding product specifics. Get your emails to [email protected] ASAP so we can get everyone answers in time to place your orders tonight!