• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision ML19 and the “alpha” from Iray

Looks identical to the MH25. I was hoping for a clip-on capable version to really compete with the SkeetIR-X.
384x288 and 17um and 19mm on the ML19

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    259.4 KB · Views: 46
384x288 and 17um and 19mm on the ML19
my big curiosity is how it looks head mounted. If ML19 one eye, MH25 on the other is noticeable. Would be a good way to save a little bit.

The alpha I'm guessing is a weapon mountable MH25? Would be cool to cheap out with an ML19 + own an alpha and be able to go bino thermal (assuming collates well)

my big curiosity is how it looks head mounted. If ML19 one eye, MH25 on the other is noticeable. Would be a good way to save a little bit.

The alpha I'm guessing is a weapon mountable MH25? Would be cool to cheap out with an ML19 + own an alpha and be able to go bino thermal (assuming collates well)
Are you changing your tune on head mounted thermal?

What was my tune? I don't think I've ever said that it doesn't have a place
That is true, you have said you thought it was useful for stationary observation mainly, but nothing athletic. Just curious as I am testing and experimenting with it for my own uses, so it is helpful to hear what others are finding.

Oh gotcha. Yeah I've been hunting on this property with very very trafficable trails so no need to be duck dip diving around brush. Would rather be able to see hogs burning thru the bushes

I would rather have a coti, but I'm not paying 3k for a shitty 20 degree fov 320 device. Or 5k for a china coti.

Reactions: Choid
Oh gotcha. Yeah I've been hunting on this property with very very trafficable trails so no need to be duck dip diving around brush. Would rather be able to see hogs burning thru the bushes

I would rather have a coti, but I'm not paying 3k for a shitty 20 degree fov 320 device. Or 5k for a china coti.

Reality is, COTI is a 240 device.