• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MLB Predictions

psinclair

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2008
Glasgow, Montana
Alright, who's going to be in and who's not?

AL Champs?....I go with the Tigers

NL Champs?....I go with the Phillies

Re: MLB Predictions

I think you might be right, but I would like to see a Tigers Diamond Backs series.

With Gibson and Trammel calling the shots for the D-backs against the team they played for and won a championship with, that would be nice.

Yankees take it all in 5.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Red Mule</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you might be right, but I would like to see a Tigers Diamond Backs series.

With Gibson and Trammel calling the shots for the D-backs against the team they played for and won a championship with, that would be nice. </div></div>

I remember that season....Tigers went out of the gate 35 and 5. 1984 if I recall.

That's the one, but I don't remember what their record was. Most Texans are football crazy, but for me there is baseball season and then just the rest of the year.

I thought then and still think that Alan Trammell and Lou Whitaker were the best double play combination that I have seen. I can probably think of 10 best shortstops than Trammell and 10 better second basemen than Whitaker, but I cannot think of a pair that was better than those two.

Yanks over tigers in 5
Sox over Rangers in 4

Phils over dbacks in 3
Brew crew over Braves in 5

Yanks over Sox in 5
Phils over brews in 4

YANKS over phils in an epic 7 game series. (it will go down as the greatest world series of all time)

Rangers over Yankees in 4 games. Texas has too much left handed pitching for the Yankees to handle.

Tigers over Rays in 5. Boston is leaking oil badly and of all the play off contenders have the worst pitching going in to the playoffs and will drop out by the first of next week.

Tigers over Rangers in 5. Give the advantage for home field. Texas has never played well in the new Detroit Stadium.

Phillies over Diamond Backs in 5. Season match up between the two teams was very even and all of the Phillie staff can be prone to giving up runs when you think they should not.

Atlanta over Brewers in 4. Pitching and defense wins and Atlanta is better at both.

Phillies over Atlanta in 5. Division grudge match but the Phillies have just too much to handle.

Phillies over Tigers in 5. Once they get to the big dance they do not look like they want to stay long. Detroit has had a good run but this is the end of the line for them.

AL Champs?....I go with the Rangers

NL Champs?....I go with the Phillies

Rematch!!!!

Yanks are in trouble against Tigers! Verlander and Fister will due them in!! Go Tigers. Phillies win it all

Hopefully the Phillies can pull this one out....

Phillies???

All they're gettin ready for is a backyard BBQ

2 Wild Cards in world series. Prediction 4 weeks ago!

Brave's vs Red Sox

Wait, what the H*LL happen! I thought they had it in the bag, Both where like 99.5 percent chance of making playoffs in first and second week of September, according to ESPN.

Thinking that its going to be WI lucky year between the Brewers and the Pack, lets keep it going.

Brewers won the first game and Packers are now 5-0

Looks like the "Brew Crew" got ...BOMBED!

Starts tonight....should be a good series.

I've got to go with Texas. That offense is stacked.

Good matchup.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Starts tonight....should be a good series.

I've got to go with Texas. That offense is stacked.

Good matchup. </div></div>

Yankees in 5
grin.gif

All tied up. I'm just hoping for a 7 game series with the cards winnin it!