• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MLK, the truth.

fpgt72

Old Salt
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2019
I figured with the JFK thread currently running I would toss this one out there as well. I thought about putting it in there but I think both deserve their own thread.

Get ready to pull that tin foil hat down tight. If you think the .gov had JFK killed then this will really interest you no matter how you feel about King.

His video does not have the polish of some, but in spot checking some of the things he brought up he is correct. Some of this I never knew.

This is the video that sent me down that rabbit hole.

Reactions: Rookie
The fact that the FBI sent MLK blackmail letters encouraging him to kill himself tells me all I need to know about who killed MLK

But yeah....I'm sure ray escaped prison and was like "you know what will help me maintain a low profile...killing one of the most famous men in the country"

I'm sure there was no fed coercion there.
That, and his fondness for "Catcher in the Rye."

I figured with the JFK thread currently running I would toss this one out there as well. I thought about putting it in there but I think both deserve their own thread.

Get ready to pull that tin foil hat down tight. If you think the .gov had JFK killed then this will really interest you no matter how you feel about King.

His video does not have the polish of some, but in spot checking some of the things he brought up he is correct. Some of this I never knew.

This is the video that sent me down that rabbit hole.

Are you trying to get us killed?

I watched Brandon's video before you started this thread. It is a good watch.

ETA: Brandon for congress. Because fuck the swamp.
I would vote for him, not like votes matter however.

Post here? We all do.
Hay you gotta do what you can to stand out in a crowd. You don't want to be that wall flower.

I am the first :20 of this video...you gots to be noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Great video. On an unrelated note, I’m a strong swimmer, I don’t look like a deer and if I unalive myself it wasn’t me!

Louis Farrakhan. Malcolm X made the Hadj and went from supporting Farrakhan's militant racial interpretation of Islam to an open accepting view.

ah. screwy louey. yes,i have read that malcolm got less radical and didn't want welfare like shit. knew it would ruin the black people,which it has.

The fact that the FBI sent MLK blackmail letters encouraging him to kill himself tells me all I need to know about who killed MLK

But yeah....I'm sure ray escaped prison and was like "you know what will help me maintain a low profile...killing one of the most famous men in the country"

I'm sure there was no fed coercion there.

Think about this for a sec....keep thinking.....now think of "current events".

Do you think that Ray and some of the current crazies are cut from the same cloth so to speak? Does the saying about old dogs and tricks sound like it could apply.

We are closing in on 11/22/2023. Sixty-ish years ago the world changed forever. They took control and have had it from then on.

How will it end, some folk are so slow at opening their eyes, and I am looking square at me, most folk will never open their eyes, it is just too painful for them to see.