• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MMA....impressive win

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Dont know how far this kid can go with one hand, but hes got cahones to spare...and a lot of talent.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VDYMBaqh1lo&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VDYMBaqh1lo&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: MMA....impressive win

He made the top 40 news on the Yahoo page last week. He'll make some money at the sport for sure.

He is a badass for sure.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7xhVaoi7_TI"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7xhVaoi7_TI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

The guy with Larry King is likely a "thalidomide baby"; why is Newell minus a hand? Damn impressive intensity & heel lock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The guy with Larry King is likely a "thalidomide baby"; why is Newell minus a hand? Damn impressive intensity & heel lock.
    </div></div>
    Nick was born with a congenital amputation . But my favorite version of why he has one hand , is the one he told when he was like 7yrs old. My parents have a beach house and Nick used to spend all summer there. One day some kids who's parents were renting a house for a week , were looking at him like he was a leper and talking about how wierd he was with no hand and wondering how it happened. He walked up to them and told them it was bit off by a shark and it happened right there , pointing to the water right in front of the house their parents rented. I didn't see those kids in the water for the whole week they were there.

A video he just did with highlights of his other fights.My favorite is the guillotine at 2:50, makes my neck hurt everytime I see it.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uVWNH195b0I"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uVWNH195b0I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

The show Inside MMA did a story on him not to long ago. It was very inspirational. I think his record is 7-0. You can tell by watching his fights that he is one tough dude.

hey noodlz did you tell your nephew that his name came up on the hide? keep us informed on his fights.

nobody knows what to do with his nub! they try to block as if its an actual arm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7.62DAV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The show Inside MMA did a story on him not to long ago. It was very inspirational. I think his record is 7-0. You can tell by watching his fights that he is one tough dude.</div></div>
    6-0 , 1 tko , 5 submissions all in the first round

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good for him, his subs are clean.</div></div>
    Wrestled in high school and college. All state in high school and captain in his last two years of college. Over 300 wins.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oneshotkyle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey noodlz did you tell your nephew that his name came up on the hide? keep us informed on his fights. </div></div>
    It`s been all over the place Russian, Brazilian and Mexican news stations ran it for like a week afterwards. Not sure when he`s fighting next. Recovering from shoulder surgery he had 4 days after the last fight, fought with a torn muscle and bone spurs. He signed a multi fight deal with XFC and they will all be on HDNET.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lessthanfour</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nobody knows what to do with his nub! they try to block as if its an actual arm</div></div>
    Shoulder,bicep,elbow,forearm and there is a wrist there too.Think those pretty much are the requirments for an actual arm, albeit short.

Pretty impressive. His lack of an arm is more like a hook which he definitely uses to his advantage. Watching some of his other vids you can tell he knows where he can and shouldn't be when in different positions. Like when he is in his opponents guard he doesn't posture up much, most likely because he does not have full length on his other arm to counter if he gets caught up. However when he is able to posture up its pretty much when his opponent has a weak/no guard and then he moves immediately for a leg sub, and when he ends up in mount he brings it for sure. Stand up looks good, I saw some head kicks mixed in there, he is a stud to say the least. It's going to be interesting to see how he fairs in future fights, best of luck to him.

That's impressive to see someone like that overcome something that most people see as a handicap. I sure in the hell wouldn't want to be in the ring with him.

His next fight is April 13th in Jackson,Tn.And will be televised on HDnet.