• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up MN Metro Area

spitfire_er

Private
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2010
MN
www.apexrifles.com
Just checking in to see if there is anyone around that I could tag along with to go shooting.

I moved to the cities about 5 years ago and prior to that I use to build custom rifles in a couple different shops and had full access to a 100- 200 yard private range. Since moving here and finishing my professional degree, I have built a few rifles and still have most of my equipment, but I have several rifles that are never fired that I built and I need to start getting out and shooting again. I also use to shoot F-class prior to going back to school. I have all my own stuff, I re-load just about everything, and enjoy it but have not gotten out much in the past 5 years.

If there is anyone around that I could tag along with to a 100+ yard range in the area that would be great. I also use to shoot at 5-600 quite a bit, but want to start going out to 1000+. I have the equipment and knowledge, just nowhere to go. I know about the gopher club and the Elk River club, just have not gotten to ether of them yet.

Drop me a line if you want to go shooting or just shoot the Sh*t.

DM me. I have full access to the 1000y range north of the cities and am tied into a couple of groups with the long range affliction.

There’s Caribou gun club in Le Sueur that goes out to 500y. It’s about an hour from the cities. I haven’t checked it out yet as I just recently moved back but it sounds promising.

Hi, I just saw this. Oakdale Gun Club in Lake Elmo has its Public hours starting during the week on the Sept 19th, they have a 100 yard and 200 meter range. It's close in and easily accessible. If you like to shoot competition there is the Minneapolis Rifle Club, they're co-located with the Minnetonka Game and Fish Club in St Francis. What kind of hours are you working? I go to the Oakdale club quite often.