• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mob fires on vehicle in Utah

Guy kept his head and kept driving forward. This is what I always tel people to do. 5 mph and they will get out of your way. If they don't, well.....they find out the hard way that

All lives splatter 2.jpg

Didn't hear any gunshots, maybe jackasses smacking the truck with something a couple different times but no shots fired.
Sheep in the adjoining lane should have pushed forward too.

Reactions: 338dude and TACC
I guess this is the full court press last ditch effort to defeat Trump , at some point our government will collapse in on itself I mean just look at the people who are in office they are insane mostly the left. I feel that will should swallow the pill now under Trump that way he could jail most of the left and take over. The rest who don't conform we start in middle America and drive them east and west to the shores , showing compassion by letting they swim to other country.

This is nothing new just look at the history of other Countries we are not immune from this by no means no matter how much we believe we are.

Best not to watch the news anymore to upsetting to watch our norms be displaced by insanity.

there would have been a lot more found on road dead or road kill on that intersection , pick em up throw em in a pot mmm road kill that driver will just have to try harder next time lazy people do it right the first time guess he could not clam he thought it was a possum but he could try . guess everyone is going to have to equip there trucks with those cattle catcher things trains used to have .

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
With all the stop and beatdowns happening it is reasonable for a person to be in fear of their lives. When in fear of your life not stopping is a arguable defensive move. Just because they are too stupid to move out of the way, does not mean you must be stupid enough to stop.

Idle your way through if possible. If a window breaks or you see a gun, floor it. You have been defensive. Never cede your right to exist to one who thinks you don't have that right. Take action before they can crowd you in.

holy balls im in salt lake city for work till the end of august, its unfortunately too similar to the bullshit from home

Reactions: 338dude
WTF happened to Utah? I thought it was a predominantly conservative state due to the Mormons? But I'm seeing more and more videos of leftist trash in the state.

No, its the SLC/Provo area with a bunch of colleges. All these kids 'protesting' are your typical college liberal types that have no idea how the world works and think they have a better idea until reality hits them.

I'm pretty sure some sort of antifa shit has mixed itself in as well. Alot of the younger LDS kids feel a bit opressed by their upbringing and/or think that the LDS church/white people have wronged everyone that isn't LDS/white and with the new found freedom of college end up with these retarded ideas.

Utah is NOT where I'd pull this kind of shit on a regular basis, especially down south where I am. While politicians don't want to touch any of this in an election year where the governor candidates are polling exactly even, the thing that will change is that people will see this and now be ready because while we all have guns, we're guilty of thinking our area has next to zero crime so why carry a sidearm/weapon with you? I can tell you down south, that's already changed in anticipation.

Keeping your car moving is your best self defense. Going slow makes you an easier target for gun fire. Action and reaction. These people don't think shit through.

No, its the SLC/Provo area with a bunch of colleges. All these kids 'protesting' are your typical college liberal types that have no idea how the world works and think they have a better idea until reality hits them.

I'm pretty sure some sort of antifa shit has mixed itself in as well. Alot of the younger LDS kids feel a bit opressed by their upbringing and/or think that the LDS church/white people have wronged everyone that isn't LDS/white and with the new found freedom of college end up with these retarded ideas.

Utah is NOT where I'd pull this kind of shit on a regular basis, especially down south where I am. While politicians don't want to touch any of this in an election year where the governor candidates are polling exactly even, the thing that will change is that people will see this and now be ready because while we all have guns, we're guilty of thinking our area has next to zero crime so why carry a sidearm/weapon with you? I can tell you down south, that's already changed in anticipation.
The Comments I read in that article from the Salt Lake Tribune seem to overwhelmingly condemn the DRIVER as the cause of that altercation, and label him as the “bad guy.” That’s both sad and alarming. None of these idiots seem to grasp what often happens to the drivers who find themselves suddenly trapped in these situations.

The Comments I read in that article from the Salt Lake Tribune seem to overwhelmingly condemn the DRIVER as the cause of that altercation, and label him as the “bad guy.” That’s both sad and alarming. None of these idiots seem to grasp what often happens to the drivers who find themselves suddenly trapped in these situations.

Yeah...see...that sets a bad precedent, cause. At some point, if you know you will be crucified.....after the first one.....

Yeah...see...that sets a bad precedent, cause. At some point, if you know you will be crucified.....after the first one.....

if that’s going to be the case.....make it worth your time.

with all this traffic blocking bullshit....a system a person could buy, to attach to the top of the vehicle that dispersed pepper/mace/cs360 degrees around the vehicle when a switch is thrown.

and i never really saw a need for a AR pistol....right up until about now. congratulations, mothefuckers.....now i am going shopping.

Last edited:

with all this traffic blocking bullshit....a system a person could buy, to attach to the top of the vehicle that dispersed pepper/mace/cs360 degrees around the vehicle when a switch is thrown.

and i never really saw a need for a AR pistol....right up until about now. congratulations, mothefuckers.....now i am going shopping.
That one video is the best sale promotion for an AR pistol I have ever seen.... don't leave home without it.

Hobo

That sure looked like a planned ambush. Useful idiots block traffic hoping for someone to drive through the skirmish line while the guy with the pistol waits on the flank, out of the path of the vehicle. Multiple people in the group brandishing pistols. Looks like an escalation of violent tactics that we will see more of.

That sure looked like a planned ambush. Useful idiots block traffic hoping for someone to drive through the skirmish line while the guy with the pistol waits on the flank, out of the path of the vehicle. Multiple people in the group brandishing pistols. Looks like an escalation of violent tactics that we will see more of.

Looks like it's time to start toting the race gun. Better go see if I can secure a few more mags for the Match Tan.

A couple of points here:
1) I saw something on TV (Strange Evidence I think) where they (in former Soviet bloc) built a BMW with butane pipes that would ignite and spew good hot blue flame around the car.
2) Combine that with bear spray (though I'm sure it'd F-up the paint pretty badly...better than dying).
3) AR-15 pistol, Scorpion, 30 carbine paratrooper (pretty much exactly why it was invented...357 power at 100 yards -old school PDW). Car gun and not a pistol does start to make some serious sense now. Man, it'd be nice to have an HK MP7 as a PDW.

But if you stop when there is a crowd like that, you're going to get beat up at a minimum, hospitalized likely, and death probable. That guy showed remarkable restraint not just flooring that big SUV and running them over.

And to think just last year on the Hide people were ridiculing and making fun of people discussing short barrelled truck guns.......

I have always have found them to be quite handy.

Besides, how can you ridicule owning another firearm?

Its like laughing at someone because "they have too much ammo". Doesnt compute.

Looks like the application of snipers on rooftops would curtail that kind of behavior...

Lessons for the times: always be concious of your surroundings and plan several steps ahead for any eventuality. Consider your route when traveling and choose appropriately based on risk potential. The goal is to always make decisions that yield additional options. As a situation devolves the decision tree rapidly leads to diminishing options which means very consequential outcomes and potentially being forced into a last resort action. In closing, operate on your terms, not theirs.

A couple of points here:
1) I saw something on TV (Strange Evidence I think) where they (in former Soviet bloc) built a BMW with butane pipes that would ignite and spew good hot blue flame around the car.
2) Combine that with bear spray (though I'm sure it'd F-up the paint pretty badly...better than dying).
3) AR-15 pistol, Scorpion, 30 carbine paratrooper (pretty much exactly why it was invented...357 power at 100 yards -old school PDW). Car gun and not a pistol does start to make some serious sense now. Man, it'd be nice to have an HK MP7 as a PDW.

But if you stop when there is a crowd like that, you're going to get beat up at a minimum, hospitalized likely, and death probable. That guy showed remarkable restraint not just flooring that big SUV and running them over.
Close range pdw, ps90 with an SBR. 50rds of fun. Best close range in my book. Can shoot one handed if necessary, almost zero recoil.

Reactions: BytorJr
One other thing, don't discount what you can do with a good full sized pistol that has a big magazine, a RDS and is loaded with high end hot ammo.
In tight quarters it can sometimes be even quicker to swing around against multiple attackers till you get some space and can pull out the SBR/Rifle.

One other thing, don't discount what you can do with a good full sized pistol that has a big magazine, a RDS and is loaded with high end hot ammo.
In tight quarters it can sometimes be even quicker to swing around against multiple attackers till you get some space and can pull out the SBR/Rifle.

I never got as fast with a RDS as I am with OS...

sigh.

But I am more accurate with a RDS past 25 yards. :)

Start testing your vehicles "off road" performance qualities more frequently and I suspect these mental munchkins will start to think twice before "protesting" in front of large combustion engine powered transportation machines. How many people stand in front of a freight train in protest?

I never got as fast with a RDS as I am with OS...

sigh.

But I am more accurate with a RDS past 25 yards. :)
I've looked through a few RDS's mounted on pistols, but cannot convince myself with my astigmatism they'd be that great for me; and transitioning to another weapon without may become an issue. I can definitely see (no pun intended) that past say 30 yards your accuracy would go up perhaps significantly. I try practicing at 25-35 (and sometimes 40) yards against 10" steel though - range owner thinks I'm nuts, but let me tell you, move in to 10-15 yards and it's barely a challenge.

I've looked through a few RDS's mounted on pistols, but cannot convince myself with my astigmatism they'd be that great for me; and transitioning to another weapon without may become an issue. I can definitely see (no pun intended) that past say 30 yards your accuracy would go up perhaps significantly. I try practicing at 25-35 (and sometimes 40) yards against 10" steel though - range owner thinks I'm nuts, but let me tell you, move in to 10-15 yards and it's barely a challenge.

I have an astigmatism as well. My glasses clear it right up. But I am nearsighted, and shooting pistol while wearing my glasses is in general no good. Still practice with them on but its a struggle even though my prescription is pretty weak. But even with my astigmatism I am still more accurate at distance with the RDS.

Damn. Always had a truck gun, but not for this shit...

Showed Wife video... She assured me there would be no DEEceleration if she found herself in that situation.

Rolling coal at 'em... "Tastes like America right there don't it" 😂

Last edited:
I have an astigmatism as well. My glasses clear it right up. But I am nearsighted, and shooting pistol while wearing my glasses is in general no good. Still practice with them on but its a struggle even though my prescription is pretty weak. But even with my astigmatism I am still more accurate at distance with the RDS.
Same issue. Can shoot rifle with glasses but not pistol (well anyway) with glasses. Technically I need 1/4 readers. Lol.

Reactions: OldSalty
I gotta say, if it can happen in Utah, it can happen anywhere. As in another thread, this is why we almost never take my wife's car anywhere. We always drive my 4wd truck. It gives us more protection and better visibility to see things before we drive up on it.