• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mobile ballistic software ? which one

LibertyArms

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2010
Southwest PA
im looking into getting one. Which one do you think is the best. either the ones for the iphone\ipod or the palm pilot?

Re: Mobile ballistic software ? which one

Man im watching this post sure wish someone would put some ideas up Im really looking for the same thing, have you found any ideas on software or some type of setup .. >?

An iPod Touch with Ballistic FTE (w/JBM) in an Otter Box has served me well.

For a Windows mobile platform, I recommend Patagonia LoadBase 3.0, Lex Talus Field Firing Solutions, and rounding out the top three NF ExBal.

For the iPod, Ballistics, or Bullet Flight.

The palm is not worth investing in.

I have ISnipe for the Iphone and really like it. Tons of features and cheap
smile.gif

I'm inline with Lowlight. Field Firing Sol., Patagonia, and Exbal are all on my PDA!

I just picked up a used iphone from my wifes freind, and loaded it with Knights armament bulletflight. Havent used it in the field , but seems to match up well with the sierra program i run on the computer. Will check it out field use and check it with my range cards this weekend and let you know how it goes. Its easy to use, and has alot of info and inputs for calculations. I bought the full package one for 30 bucks. well see how it goes.

Thanks for all the input

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dogtown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An iPod Touch with Ballistic FTE (w/JBM) in an Otter Box has served me well. </div></div>

just got the FTE off Itunes.. will compare it to my Exbal..

Thanks!