• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Moderately Priced Scope Rings?

LanceS4803

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2011
Middle TN
Outfitting a Savage Long Action (flat back) in 300WM for a hunting rifle, with EGW picatinny rail.
Don't need the highest qulity base and rings (I usually use all Seekins), but want something in the $50-$75 range for aluminum rings. It seems everything is either low or high end. I want to stick with aluminum for weight, but also don't want to mix aluminum rail and steel rings.

Any recommendation for a moderately priced set of rings that will hold up to 300WM?

Forgot to add, 30mm.

Re: Moderately Priced Scope Rings?

I liked the Burris XTRs for my 10FP. I am looking at getting a set for my next scope as well.

The last rings I used were made by TPS, and would probably fit the requirements you are looking for. I want to say that they were around $60-65 or so, and they worked well for me.

Take a look at the Weaver Tactical 4 and 6 hole between $30 & $40. I'm trying out a set now and it is not doing a bad job at all.

One more for TPS, great bang for the buck!

Thanks guys.
I'll check out some reviews and go from there.
At least I have more rings to choose from that I did trying to find a scope base for a flat back long action Savage!

i just picked up a set of weaver tactical's for my .308 i just don't feel like spending $100 or more for a pair of rings right now