• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Moderator position opening up?

Isn't clips a European thing? We say magazine they call them clips?
B2DD63DA-BFE6-464A-8F87-6DFE3045FE85.jpeg

EMBRACE THE SPOOGE!

REALLY... JUST EMBRACE THE SPOOGE!!!

Who ever signs up for it, you're a lucky bastard. LMFAO!

PS: Wut Ever Happaned To That Punk From Porder Patrol, DFuckStick?

EMBRACE THE SPOOGE!

Getting good use out of that one tonight aren’t you, lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Docsherm
EMBRACE THE SPOOGE!

He is posting as Hoplite Arms Ammunition.

Let me get this straight, we've already chosen who wields the power because he can hold a sword (maybe it takes 2 hands). Everyone here likes freedom but wants to sign up to be part of the governing body put in place by sword man. There is a very real group of people who would like spelling enforced and still some don't see that as extreme enough so they want to make sure words are used with their definition. Something about they're cans only help when they use clips with bullets but their really best used on the 6.5 Creedmoor.

Someone wants to use servers in Columbia because their better?

Let me get this straight, we've already chosen who wields the power because he can hold a sword (maybe it takes 2 hands). Everyone here likes freedom but wants to sign up to be part of the governing body put in place by sword man. There is a very real group of people who would like spelling enforced and still some don't see that as extreme enough so they want to make sure words are used with their definition. Something about they're cans only help when they use clips with bullets but their really best used on the 6.5 Creedmoor.

Someone wants to use servers in Columbia because their better?
How dare you ignore the cycle of intimidation among Buffalo area large even toed ungulates!

Was this position filled?

Because it looks like somebody is playing with the ban hammer. The D, Wade2Big, and TurboTrout all show banned today.
I didn’t even see anything turbotrout did, could have missed something obviously.

Was this position filled?

Because it looks like somebody is playing with the ban hammer. The D, Wade2Big, and TurboTrout all show banned today.
The ban cat was not happy today, when he logged in and had all these complaints about Cop bashing...so I let him off the leash for a bit. Apparently he found a few mice to swat at....

The ban cat was not happy today, when he logged in and had all these complaints about Cop bashing...so I let him off the leash for a bit. Apparently he found a few mice to swat at....
You know a guy would almost think that Lowlight has mentioned repeatedly that this site is under a microscope from multiple agencies and entities and warned people to calm the fuck down with the rhetoric, you would think…

You know a guy would almost think that Lowlight has mentioned repeatedly that this site is under a microscope from multiple agencies and entities and warned people to calm the fuck down with the rhetoric, you would think…

I got nothing for respect for glowies, their pedophilia and assisting in making sure the plebs that don't know how to vote correctly from electing the wrong guy.

-Three Cheers for the alphabets! It's friday. But no.. really... we love you.