• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Modern Day Sniper Online Schoolhouse Courses Now Available

CaylenW

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
May 29, 2017
Cowiche, WA
moderndaysniper.com
Greetings guys, it's been a bit since we've been on the Hide' advertising courses, and for that we apologize. The last few months have been pretty insane for us and everyone else for sure. The nationally fabricated drama caused us to do a hard pivot to the virtual space, and as such, we released the Modern Day Sniper Online Schoolhouse.

I had been working towards moving our courses to the online space for some time, and the goal was to do it differently than everyone else in the space. (Before anyone gets antsy about this post, Frank and I have spoken about advertising.) I wanted to provide something that was detailed, comprehensive, and a guided curriculum, just like you'd expect from an in-person course. As a result, the Online Schoolhouse is our creation.

These courses are laid out in a progression, meant for both the new shooter, and seasoned shooter who's on their path to becoming a well-rounded rifleman. Starting with the Circle of Components Course, 5+ hours of content, we wanted to provide a whole pile of comprehensive information speaking on nothing but the components of the precision shooting system, and how they all work together. Considering that well over half of our students that come to in-person courses have issues with rifle setup and things coming loose on their rifles, this is a necessary curriculum.

The next course that we just released is the Fundamentals of Marksmanship, another 5 hours of content, just focused on the foundations of developing your shooting skills. The beauty lies in the basics, and that's where we focused our efforts.

We've got a slew of other courses coming up this year and this is what's on our list:
  • The Technical Rifle Hunter (This is going to be a slightly different format than the rest. You'll enroll in a program of sorts, and we'll have monthly released content with the intent of prepping hunters for rifle season.)
  • Long Range 101 will encompass what you need to know to get yourself started in long range shooting.
  • Positional Shooting
  • Wind Reading
  • Intro to Competition
Something else we've got coming in the virtual space is a monthly subscription service specifically designed for the Modern Day Sniper, be it either Military or Law Enforcement. It will be monthly content with the focus divided between mindset/leadership and technical and tactical proficiency. Expect to hear more about that coming up.

Thanks for the time guys and we hope you find value in our creation! In-person courses are still happening as well!

Last edited:
Outstanding. Signing up today. Nearly every time I get instruction on a topic I think I thoroughly know, I still learn something or am reminded of something I had forgotten. I say that to encourage those who are already experienced and knowledgeable to not think they are above a fundamentals-level instruction.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaylenW
Fantastic! Signing up today. Buy with confidence. Took a class with Caylen 7 years ago and I am still reaping the benefits the lessons he taught us about fundamentals every time I get to the range. Mahalo for your hard work!

Reactions: CaylenW
Yo guys!! Wanted to let you all know that we've got a Father's Day sale going on for all of our training packages; online or in-person courses!

You can check out the courses here at the Online Schoolhouse, and use the discount code DADROCKS20 and collect your 20% off!

Thanks guys!

Yo guys!! Wanted to let you all know that we've got a Father's Day sale going on for all of our training packages; online or in-person courses!

You can check out the courses here at the Online Schoolhouse, and use the discount code DADROCKS20 and collect your 20% off!

Thanks guys!

Hi Caylen, I've been listening to your podcast for a few weeks now... great job.
Any up to date discount codes for the courses? I would like to do the Circle of Components and the Fundamentals course.
Thank you, Rob