• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Modern outfitters MC7

I believe this is an identical setup to the POF. Time will tell how they hold up but the POF's accuracy did not impress me. The guys at MO put together a lot of parts guns that have fancy paint although some seem to be nice. If they'd let me shoot one before buying, I might be more convinced. Just my .02...

I've asked 2 different guys there about their barrels. The first guy was behind the counter. When I asked what barrels they were using he said "our own." Then I asked what blanks they used and he said he didn't know. Then one day at a match they had a table set up on vendor day and had a bunch of their rifles on display. I asked the guy what blanks they used and he spouted off about 3 or 4 names I'd never heard of and that they use whichever one they ar getting the best accuracy out of at the time. He was clearly a little uncomfortable answering the question. Their rifles strike me as being designed for those guys who want a lot of useless bling bling to show off at the range.

Last edited: